Dream or Reality?

Autumn.

Yellow, red, and orange leaves flew around in circles as the wind lifts them up in the air. The trees stood tall on the side, surrounding the clear field in front of him. The sun shined beautifully up the blue skies, casting its rays around the field. The wind was soft and caressing as it flew around him, he closed his eyes to enjoy such a rare feeling.

The perfect autumn.

He looked up and felt the warmth of the sun on his skin. He recalled the last time he felt the sun touch his skin and realized how long it has been since he had experienced the wonderful rays of the sunlight.

Opening his eyes, he stared at the clear circular field in front of him. He stood outside of it, and when he tried to move inside it, his feet won't budge. He frowned in confusion and tried moving his feet again but it wouldn't listen to his command.

Frustrated, he tried and tried until he gave up hope. He released a sigh and looked up again, thinking that there was something wrong and he didn't like it one bit.

Then someone walked inside the circle, he focused his vision on the feminine figure that was walking inside it. The female walked until she came to the center of the circle, not far from where he is. He stared at her and inspected her features- silky black hair that reached past her shoulders, curvy figure that is covered in a white dress that touches the ground, a flower crown adorned her head. He couldn't see her face for she was looking down like she was ashamed of showing her face.

"Who are you?" He asked in the softest tone he could use, trying not to scare her away further from him, but the woman didn't even glance at him.

The woman turned around, her back faced him. He was puzzled by the strange woman but he didn't bother speaking again for he felt that she will still ignore him like she did on the first time.

"I gotta practice my human communication skills," He mumbled under his breath.

He cleared his throat and when he was about to say something again to try and remove the awkward atmosphere, the skies darkened. The sun quickly sinking down and a blood red moon taking its throne but there were no stars accompanying the moon.

Dark gray clouds replacing the one white fluffy clouds, darkness surrounded the place quicker than he could ever think possible. A clapped of thunder was heard, and much more followed but there was no rain in sight. The once beautiful trees and colorful leaves were replaced with dead trees and brown and dried leaves. The ground shook and he fell down on the ground, slowly, the ground in the circle crumbled and only half of the circle remained.

"Hey come here! The ground is breaking!" He yelled at her but she remained motionless.

Then suddenly there was a cliff overlooking a raging ocean, replacing the half of the circle. A stone table emerged in the ground near the cliff, it was a rectangular shaped stone that can fit a bed.

The woman walked towards the stone, her dress was dragging on the dirty and muddy forest floor. He panicked once he realized that she was walking towards the cliff, he tried to move his body again but it seems like the circle kept him where he is - out of it.