Chapter 21: The Prophecy

Me: Hey guys! Long time no see :(

Leo: YEAH! AND I WAS LOCKED IN A CLOSET THAT ENTIRE TIME YOU WERE GONE!

Me: Whoops

Leo: You should stop taking such long vacations

Me: Whale I guess I need an explanation then

Leo: And y'know, stop locking people in closets! All there was in it was microwave popcorn... *shivers*

Me: I liek popcorn...?

Leo: It wasn't popped..

Me: ...😓

Me: ...Any who! I came back! So if u want the full reason why I was gone, it'll be at the bottom A/N because I don't want to hold off the story too long!

Leo: You forgot something...?

Ninja: yeAH! ME!

Me: whoops

Leo: Not exactly what I was talking about...

Ninja: *death stare*

Leo: XxXMStyleXxX and Ninja don't own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series or Teen Wolf!

Me: Oh yeah! Thanks Leo!

Leo: Your welcome 😉

Me: O_o... ON WITH THE STORY!!!

Leo: 😉

____________________________________

Lydia

"Whats up now, Kelp Head?" Thalia asked.

"Rachel didn't tell you?" Percy asked.

"I can't get a prophecy. Delphi is out of order, remember?" Rachel explained.

"Oh yeah," Grover moaned. "We're doomed!"

"What's going on? What's the problem? I don't understand." Stiles frowned.

But it wasn't the river itself, it was what was written out on the riverbank that was important. Written on the rocks was the prophecy.

Annabeth

"What's our next move?" Tartarus asked me.

"Well, everyone that is going to fight against us is gathered at Camp Half-Blood. That leaves Beacon Hills and Camp Jupiter open for attack. Beacon Hills is full of supernatural creatures, I haven't figured it out yet, so out best bet would be to make a move on Camp Jupiter." I explained.

"But Camp Jupiter still has the people living in the town and going to the college." Tartarus stated.

"Yes, but they wouldn't be prepared for an attack. These people have been living life leasurely with the younger demigods protecting them since they got to the age they could get out of the legions. So, many of them haven't fought in years. Also, this will be a surprise attack, they won't see us coming, so they won't have time to prepare."

"I see where you're coming from."

"Now, we'll attack in three days time. That means we have three days to get-"

"The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man to help us attack the Roman camp." Tartarus finished for me.

"I was gonna say an attack squad. Now do you want small and elite or large and stupid?"

GET A GOSH DARN PROPHESY MSTYLE

____________________________________

SOOOO... yeah. That was the unedited version (ovi) and I was debating on posting it. But I mean, ninja made it so might as well? Idek. There might not be a chapter after this so goodbye for now! I've been working on a plot for a new book so I can get motivated again. Thank you guys soooo much for the support and all of the nice comments, it really meant a lot and still does. You guys are amazing and never forget that :)

And for the last time for a while...

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

I love you guys :)))))

~MStyle & Ninja