Chapter 4: The Dream

Ninja: PEOPLES OF THIS FINE FANFICTION, I HAVE TAKEN OVER THE DISCLAIMER!!!

Stiles: What?!

Leo: Where's the Crazy Lady?

Ninja: She's over there. *points*

MStyle: Hello.

Leo: Why?

Ninja: I am learning the art of the disclaimers.

Leo: From her?

Ninja: Well yeah...

Leo: But she's a crazy lady!

Ninja: Shush Leonardo and do the disclaimer.

Leo: The Crazy Lady and the girl that needs to find a better teacher to teach disclaimers *cough* me *cough* does not own Teen Wolf or The Heroes of Olympus series.

MStyle: You have done well, young padawan.

Ninja: STAR WARS!!!

Stiles: STAR WARS!!!

Ninja: STAR WARS BATTLE TO THE DEATH!!

MStyle: Oh no... Now.... ON WITH THE STORY!

*Ninja and Stiles in background with their fake lightsabers making horrible noises*

*Disclaimer: I, XxXMStyleXxX, do not own the disclaimer up there ^^^^, but my co-author ninjaturtle11 wrote it, as you can see 'MStyle' instead of 'me'.
____________________________________

Percy POV

Apparently, the 'pack' was three guys, Scott, Stiles, and a guy named Derek, and two girls, Lydia and Allison. I had to 'bond' with the pack, so we decided to watch a movie at Scott and I's. I wouldn't have to meet any new people because Derek was out.

"So, I've basically been friends with the pack, except Derek, ever since I've got here?" I asked.

Scott frowned, as if he was thinking, kind of like Annabeth...

'No, Percy, stop.' I said to myself. 'She's on a quest. Now stop obsessing over her and pay attention!' But with all my preoccupation of scolding myself in my own head, I didn't realize Scott was talking to me.

"Hello? Percy?!" Scott said, waving his hand in front of my face. I shook it off.

"What?" I asked.

"I said, yeah, pretty much. Also, do you know who the girl in the mask was? Or why she's here?" He questioned.

I shrugged, "How am I supposed to know who the girl is?" Now Scott shrugged.

"I don't know. You're new. She's new. I thought maybe you had a connection. She seemed, powerful."

I didn't know if Scott was saying I was powerful too, and unordinary, like the girl, or if he was comparing me to the girl and that she was more powerful than me. I hope he doesn't know I'm powerful. I mean, I used the mist to make it look like I wasn't lying when I said I'm not supernatural. I knew he wasn't normal when he figured I was supernatural. But I don't know how well mist works on werewolves. At least so far it's been pretty consistent.

I spoke, "Well then she's probably supernatural if she's so powerful."

Scott dismissed my suggestion, and started muttering things to himself like, "I should have pulled off her mask," and, "I should have at least pinned her down or something." Not that I was tuning in, or anything.

After a pretty one-sided conversation (Scott talking to himself out loud) a knock on the door interrupted whatever the werewolf was talking about.

I ran to open the door. First Lydia and Allison came in followed by Stiles. Allison sat down by Scott, Lydia sat by Allison, and Stiles sat by me.

Stiles leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Did Scott mention that he and Allison are dating?" I shook my head no. "Well they are. I just didn't want you to freak out if they did anything lovey-dovey."

"Thanks Stiles," I whispered back, and Scott started the pack meeting.

"So, yeah. Guys, this is a new member of the pack, Percy." Scott announced.

"What is he?" Allison asked.

I answered, "Human," and Stiles cheered.

"Finally!" He said. "I'm not the only one!" Allison eyed him. "Come on! You're like, amazing with a bow, and your dad hunts werewolves. That's still connected," Stiles said, waving his finger from point a to point b multiple times to show connected.

Man am I going to burst his bubble. His very large, very burstable, bubble.

Scott sighed, "So what movie are we going to watch?" Stiles opened his mouth but Scott cut him off before he could even get the first syllable. "And no Stiles, we're not watching Star Wars." Stiles then shut his mouth. Then Lydia spoke up.

"Some people say The Scorch Trials is good," she suggested, and we all agreed.

-=×=-

At the end of the movie it was pretty awesome. Lydia thought Thomas was hot, which offended Stiles. (LOL)

We all ended up finding a comfy spot on the ground or couch and slept. Of course, I had a dream. But not just any dream, a demigod dream.

Dream

I was in a dark room, holding Riptide in pen form. A voice was in the back of my head saying, "Show your true colors to them. Show them who you really are." Then a girl came into sight, barely visible due to the darkness. I realized the girl was Annabeth. But instead of running into my arms and kissing me, she took out her dagger.

"Do what's best Percy, join me. Defeat them. Or we will fight until the other cannot take anymore." She said. I shook my head to see if I herd right. She wasn't normal Annabeth. Her eyes were harder than usual, and they had a strong fierceness, something they never had before.

"Annabeth," I tried to say, but I couldn't form words. It was as if someone was controlling me. Then Annabeth lunged at me and swong. I blocked her, but she was fast, inhumanly fast, faster than a demigod should be. She swong again, this time hitting her target. My side was bleeding a dark crimson blood. She attacked again and again, each time hitting me. I fell to the ground, but as I fell, I pierced Annabeth's ankle and she fell to the ground, weeping.

"Y-you said you'd never hurt me!" She cried. Her eyes were back to normal, as if the last few minutes never happened and I was the first blow. Her sobs filled the room. That's when I realized that demigod dreams predict the future, and that I'd fight Annabeth.

But what happened to her?

____________________________________

Why do I feel like that was rushed and predictable? I feel like that gave away a lot too but *shrugs*. Oh, and I almost forgot, Aces_2016 made me a new cover! Isnt it awesome?

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja