Chapter 14: The Insecurities

Me: I really think I should get a schedule...

Ninja: Really. Now.

Me: Yes now. Better now than never. I think I'll update once a week from now on. So yeah. Probably won't happen.

Ninja: Smh

Me: I thought you thought it was stupid minded human?

Ninja: I still do.

Me: Smh. I don't own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series. So, yeah. Now.... ON WITH THE STORY!

*REALLY BIG A/N*

Who's actually reading the story? Who had the patience to wait until I updated? Like seriously, I'm a horrible person making you guys wait -_- 

_____________________________________

3rd POV (following Zeus)

(I was bored)

The king of Olympus paced back and forth in the throne room. He was upset, worried even. Thoughts wandered around aimlessly in his brain as he tried to sort things out.

"Gah!" He shouted in frustration. He didn't know if he did the right thing.

Saving Percy Jackson from death? It seemed a tolerable thing to him, but definitely not to his brother. Hades was furious with him. If kicking him out of Olympus wasn't enough, this sure made him flip.

Zeus hated getting lectured. Let alone from Hades.

If Zeus couldn't be frustrated enough, Tartarus had come, and he couldn't do a thing.

The fate of the world was on a hero that was about to kill himself, which is very promising.

The power of what happens was simply plucked from Zeus and was sprinkled onto a sea spawn. Zeus was helpless. 

And he hated that.

Percy

The bright orange flames sprouting out of a tanned hand, and the mess of brown hair was easily recognizable.

"Leo?!" I yelled at him from far away, "Why in the Hades are you here?"

Leo jerked around and beamed at me. 

"Finally!" He said, "I found you!"

I looked at him with a puzzled look. He nervously pulled on his suspenders.

 He nervously pulled on his suspenders

"We'll, I-uh, was looking for a tree nymph that was going to give me dance lessons, and there was a hellhound in the forest, so I was going to burn it and..." He started, scratching the back of his neck.

"And?" I questioned.

He spoke again, "And I-uh, may, or may not, have-uh..."

"Spit it out Leo!"

He squeezed his eyes shut. "And I-I may h-have started a forest fire!" He opened one eye cautiously.

I laughed. "So you want me to put it out?" I asked, and he nodded furiously.

Leo then started at a light jog to where the fire was. Three trees seemed to already be turned into ash by the roaring flames. I studied the size. It wasn't too big, but it wasn't any campfire either.

I raised my hands and was met with the familiar tug in my chest. I could sense water rushing this way to put out the toungues of heat that were slowly swallowing trees.

It took a while to make sure no tree nymphs were burnt, and then I had to help Leo find his dance instructor. So naturally, when I got back to the McCall's I was pooped. It was already night, so I got ready for bed. I cocooned myself in the blankets and let sleep take me away. But it was no where near comforting.

It was a nightmare.

And the worst one yet.

*Dream*

The orange fires licked the wood deck, and rapidly moved towards the buildings. There were kids, trying their hardest to put the fire out with buckets of water and hoses, but the fire only seemed to eat it, and everything in its path also.

The people were surrounded by the walls of flames. The fires slowly started closing in on them. The view shifted just a bit, and I could see more in the background.

No, I thought. It couldn't be. 

But there was the sign, blackened by the flames. Hanging by one chain and dilapidated. Ready to fall apart at any slight touch. You could barely make out the words. Some letters were burnt out.

Cam  Ha f Blood

Those flames weren't the Hispanic elf's, no.

It was Tartarus'.

_____________________________________

Okay, I know that was really bad, and I'm sorry. But it's best to get this out to you guys sooner than later, so.. Yeah.

I'm really sorry for the long hiatus, I've been going through some pretty bad times, but I shouldn't be making excuses.

So, the question of the chapter is:

Should Annabeth become good? Or is she bent so far there's no going back? (I choose the latter) But I want to make this more of you guys' story, than just me and ninja's.

So uhm...

OH MY GODS HAVEN'T DONE THIS IN SO LONG:

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja

Thanks Pete