Chapter 16: The Forgetfulness

Me: I'm going to give you guys two chapters in one week (so wait for the next one)(hopefully if I don't procrastinate), because I went through the comments and realized you guys are much more awesome than I give you credit for.

Leo: Do you have to prepare a speech every time?

Me: No, but I choose to because it annoys you ;)

Leo: Did you just wink at me!?

Me: No.

Leo: Yes you di-

Me: No.

Leo: Bu-

Me: No.

Stiles: MStyle and Ninja don't own the Heroes of Olympus series or Teen Wolf. *bored look*

Me: Hey! Don't give me that look or you'll be fired!

Stiles: Why would I care if I were fired? I'm not even paid!

Leo: Welcome to the club.

Me: Well then.... ON WITH THE STORY!!!

____________________________________

Percy

After having ice cream with Thalia (and paying for it), I thought about my dream. The vividness told me it was real, but my heart told me I was just thinking of the worst things possible. But I knew the latter was wrong. I promised myself that I'd go back to camp and check on them.

Then, miraculously I got sidetracked. I was doing homework, and, when Stiles came in, had to play a game with him and Scott. The dream simply flew out of my brain, and so did checking on camp.

Hercules (you probably didn't expect this)

I was searching helplessly for the poison given to me many years ago. The one that had been given by the soon-to-be victim. My eyes caught a gleam of a jar, and I snatched it up. Perfect.

I remember bargaining with Zeus, a long time ago. Exchanging his immortality for another's life. Prometheus didn't deserve to die.

The jar shimmered in my hand. The blood of a Hydra.

I took out my bow quiver filled with shining arrows. I carefully dipped each arrow into the blood. They were ready, and so was I.

I walked to the camp. Hiding behind trees and bushes as kids played volleyball and sword fought. I creeped closer.

I got an arrow, careful of the tip, and drew my bow.

Ready?

Aim.

Fire.

I barely missed. I hoped that they didn't notice, but with a camp full of persnickety demigods, it was bound to happen.

A girl shrieked and drew out her bronze sword.

I better hurry, I thought, don't want them catching me.

I got another arrow, and drew my bow back.

Ready?

Aim.

Fire.

Hit.

I had gotten his leg. He collapsed. I swiftly took all of my things and bolted. I herd yelling of the- assuming to be -Apollo kids.

Even with his great healing powers, I was almost certain he would not live. Prometheus will be free, and Tartarus would be happy.

Tartarus and I had made a deal. Carrying it out successfully would get me fame and fortune when we take over the world. Not being able to do it- well, let's just say my  handsome face wouldn't be so handsome.

Prometheus is free, and he's, well, let's just say he's not going to be immortal much longer. But I had to do more. A way that no one could escape. No one would come out alive.

I pulled out a matchbox from my jeans. I pulled out one of the red-tipped slivers of wood. I slid it against the side of the box. A spark erupted from the small piece of wood, and soon a fire bloomed bright. I threw it by the side of a thick covering of trees and bushes. Flames grew, and I ran out.

My job was done.

Percy

Timeskip brought to you by Brenon Urie's vocal range

(One day later)

I woke up and stretched. I quickly took a shower, but on a muscle tee and jeans. I was about to head to school when I realized,

I haven't checked on camp.

Knowing my luck, something probably happened, that I could've stopped if I'd actually remembered. Great.

I briskly scribbled down a note to Scott saying where I went, grabbed a bagel, ran outside, and whistled. Blackjack came air-galloping through the clouds, ensuring he makes a big entrance.

I threw him the bagel.

Really boss? Blackjack 'said'. A bagel. Wow. What's next? A croissant?

"Sorry Blackjack. Aunt Melissa didn't have donuts." I said,  patting his neck as if I were  saying you'll live.

I could've sworn I saw Blackjack roll his eyes.

"C'mon Blackjack, we have a long trip to CHB."

The Pegasus snorted.

And I have to eat a bagel because-? Blackjack said, probably to get on my nerves.

"Because you need your energy!"

A neighbor walking past stared at me like I was mad.

But then again, she probably saw a teenager shouting at a horse to eat it's bagels.

"Let's just go Blackjack," I mumbled. I hopped on his back and we took off. I missed the feeling of wind in my hair and the exhilarating feeling of flying. And also the danger of falling off or being "accidentally" zapped by Zeus when there's not a cloud in the sky.

When I finally got to camp, it was eerily quiet.

No.

Blackened trees barely stood up. The sign was the same as it was in the dream.

I don't believe it.

I walked by the cabins.

Well, what was left. Burnt pieces of wood scattered the ground. I didn't even know if anyone survived.

"P-Percy?" I herd a familiar voice. I was Will Solace.

"Will?" I asked, "What in the name of Hades happened here?"

"I-um, have something to tell you," Will started. I hoped no campers died in the flames.

"Mmmhmm?"

Will hesitated,

"Chiron's dead."

____________________________________

Wow, I-uh, I just wrote that.

OKAY! I WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND MOST OF ALL COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am mildy obsessed with the Sidemen. And in particular Simon. Like siriusly, my life is slowly ruined by YouTube. Comment if you feel the same.

I swear the comment section is going to become a support group for me and my obsessions -_-

Whale.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja

Thanks Pete