Chapter 10: The Possessed

Me: Hi! I'm back guys!

Leo: Finally, you took a break from listening Panic! At the Disco

Me: Actually....

Leo: *facepalm*

Ninja: Leo! That's my line!

Leo: insert evil laugh

Me: Leo... You aren't actually supposed to say 'insert evil laugh'...

Leo: *shrugs*

Me: Now... ON WITH THE STORY!

*I totally didn't forget about this.... Well.... I don't own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series or Teen Wolf*

_____________________________________

Annabeth  (didn't expect this, now did you?)

I woke up in a black room. My entire body shook violently, suspecting something, anything, horrible. I felt nauseous, the anticipation was killing me from the inside out.

"Hello, Annabeth," A deep voice said. Shivers ran down my back.

I gathered all the courage I had into one sentence, "Who are you?" I asked, and feared the worst.

"Only your worst nightmare."

My eyes widened with realization.

Tartarus.

Oh no, no, no, no! I thought. I tried to reach for the daggers that were somehow strung across my chest, but my arms and legs were binded. I struggled, trying to break out of the straps and regain my freedom, but got laughed at instead.

"Trying to struggle aren't you?" He asked. Tartarus walked out into view. His eyes looked like all the horror of being in Tartarus squeezed into two dark orbs. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Why should I listen to you?" I retorted, and struggled more.

Tartarus got an amused glint in his eyes, "Because I can do this," He said, and pulled out a dagger. He slowly ran it down my cheek until my blood ran down my neck. I winced at the pain.

"Why am I here?" I asked. He smiled.

Never a good sign.

"It's all part of my plan, but there's something that you should know," Tartarus said. I glared daggers at him.

"What?" I spat. He looked amused.

"Maybe it'd be better to see for yourself," Tartarus stepped back, and a, what looked like projection, showed me and Percy. Fighting.

I closed my eyes, "Are you trying to brainwash me or something? Why should I believe something that came from you?"

"Oh, you can trust me. Look at your daggers," Tartarus replied. I looked down. One was missing, and one had dried blood on it.

Percy's blood.

"I-I still don't believe you," I said, loosing the last bit of confidence I had.

Tartarus paced, "Oh, it happened. I was just testing what I could do. But if you'd like to escape the pain of knowing you tried to kill your boyfriend, I can help."

I was tempted, but refused.

"Are you sure? Maybe you can get a new, better life. A clean slate, perhaps."

I refused again, but a little more reluctantly.

His words went on, more, and more tempting. Until I gave in.

"Good," He smirked, and held out a hand. Dark clouds formed around it, and soon around me until I couldn't breath.

"I shall make you more powerful than you could imagine, and have the powers you have always dreamed of," Tartarus said, until I couldn't think anymore. I lost control.

Like Luke.

Percy

The rest of the week slipped by until the weekend came. I felt like I just sat back and let my brain go into auto-pilot.

I've always had an empty feeling ever since Annabeth came. It's like, I could've helped her, but didn't. That's why every little thing that reminds me of her hurts so much.

Maybe I'll never be the same again.

Every day I tell myself I'll get better. It was silly anyway to think Aphrodite would actually help us. A lot of days I find myself sitting in the locked bathroom listening to music.

"I need more dreams, and less life. I need that dark, in a little more light. I cried tears you'll never see..."

Scott and Stiles have tried to cheer me up, but it always falls back to the way it was, being the empty shell I always hid. The side of me no one could ever know.

"Percy, are you sure your okay?" Scott asked, coming back the fifth time from the kitchen.

I didn't miss a beat, "Yeah," I said, a little too quickly. I could see the suspicion stirring in Scott's eyes.

"Okay," Scott said back, and walked away a little hesitantly.

I've been told I'm many things, a hero, a kelp head, a seaweed brain, and a best friend. But there was one thing nobody knew. Something that was going to happen, whether the gods liked it or not.

I'm going to be suicidal.

____________________________________

O_O What did I just write... Okay, anyway, sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's just homework and I don't have my phone, and a bunch of other stuff. (like reading fanfiction...)

But do not get sad, my readers because one word, plot. And you should be grateful because if it weren't for this, it would be a Percy x Santa. *cough* ninja *cough*

Sorry for the short chapter too... I still kind of have writer's block...

So, if you couldn't tell, I (XxXMStyleXxX) wrote this chapter!!! YAY!!!! Wooo!!! So... yeah....

ITS A YARTY!!!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja