Chapter 12: The Change

Me: Easter update for y'all!

Leo: *giggles*

Me: I can say y'all Leo!

Leo: *laughs*

Ninja: We don't own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series or Teen Wolf.

Me: Thank you. Now... ON WITH THE STORY!!

____________________________________________

Thalia

"Thalia, someone wishes to speak with you." Artemis told me.

"Okay?" I replied. It sounded more like a question than an answer.

Artemis led me to the edge of camp, where most of the Hunters had gathered. From the middle of the crowd I heard a familiar nervous bleat.

"Wait, Grover? What are you doing here?" I asked the satyr once I had pushed my way through the girls.

"It's Percy. I don't know what's wrong but somethings up. I have to find him. The empathy link led me here, so he must be close, and when I heard you guys were in town, I figured you could help me find him." Grover explained.

"Go ahead and take Thalia to find the hero." Artemis instructed.

"Sure Lady Artemis. Thanks. I'll go get my bag and leave now." I thanked her before running to get my bag.

It wasn't long before I was on the road with Grover. His empathy link led us to the town of Beacon Hills which was about a mile away from the Hunter's camp. We grabbed breakfast as the sun came up.

"So he's here. In this town. Wait, how'd you get to the west coast?" I asked.

"I had Party Pony escorts thanks to Chiron." Grover shrugged.

"Well that must've been something different." I replied.

"They left me in Reno." He frowned.

"Thats too bad." I sighed.

"It's okay I got enchiladas at five in the morning." He grinned.

"So how long ago did you get this empathy link feeling?" I asked.

"About two this morning." He said, taking a bite if his can.

"So you made it across the country in five hours." I stated.

"I guess so." He said after a moment.

"How?" I frowned.

"Those Party Ponies cover a lot of ground in a little time." He explained.

"Hey, Grover?" I said.

"What?" He replied, taking another bite of his can.

"Why isn't the sun coming up over there?" I asked.

"Maybe it's just a storm." He answered.

"But it wasn't supposed to storm today. It wasn't supposed to storm all week." I frowned.

"It looks kind of like a hurricane." He stated.

"Oh gods I think we've found Percy." I said, the blood draining from my face when I realized the storm covered half of the town.

Percy

Death wasn't painful. It wasn't really interesting either. It was just, boring. Kind of like if you just sat on a table for an hour, doing nothing. I felt like a decorative bowl of fruit.

Shouldn't I be in the Underworld already? I thought. That was when my eyes opened.

I was floating above the water I tried to drown myself in. A hurricane covered the surroundings around me.

What is happening?

I looked down at my arms and saw they were glowing a navy blue. I also couldn't help but notice, that I was all muscle-y. Even more than before. Then I herd a voice I knew all too well.

"Percy Jackson, god of all heroes, leaders, and outsiders. I make you an Olympian."

My body started to violently shake and my mouth made an ear piercing scream. Blue light erupted out of my eyes and mouth. Power coursed through my blood vessels. Suddenly, my surroundings became sharper and I could hear everything. Even Zeus' grumbling.

Then I fell into the water.

Great first impression as a god Percy, I thought. I cursed and got up, noticing my uncle and dad standing there.

"Uhh, hey dad, hey Zeus," I said, scratching the back of my neck. "What brings you here?"

I could almost see Zeus facepalm.

Poseidon- my dad- looked at me. "Maybe you should tell us your story first."

Thankfully, before I had to tell them all about Annabeth, Thalia and Grover appeared out of the trees.

"Percy! *deep breath* I- *deep breath* What are you, *deep breath* doing?" Grover panted, likely because he ran all the way here from who knows where.

"Oh, I was just made a god. Nothing much," I said and smirked at their surprised faces.

Thalia then smiled, "Yeah, okay."

"No, seriously, see?" I said and pointed at Zeus and Poseidon. She looked astonished.

"Why?" Thalia and Grover both asked. I shrugged.

Zeus stroked his beard as if he was thinking (XD). "You were too close to the Underworld. We had to bring you back."

"But I thought you couldn't revive people?" I asked, recalling the pact.

Zeus spoke, "Percy I was going to make you a god whether you liked it or not, I thought that was a good time to do it."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. "Oh," Was all I said.

Fortunately  we didn't talk about how I died. But something worse.

"Percy, you have a quest," My dad said.

I looked around, "Well, what is it?"

"Your going to have to defeat both Tartarus," He started.

What's worse than Tartarus?

"And Annabeth."

Oh, yeah, her.

_______________________________________________

Yay! An earlier update than I thought!

This is still up, so if you want another update you need to answer a question,

A Danisnotonfire fanfiction or a Fall Out Boy fanfiction?

You only got this update because it's Easter and, yeah.

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja

Thanks Pete