Chapter 13: The Promise

Hiya guys! Today it's going to be a little different of a disclaimer/intro thing. (Whatever you want it to be) I'm really sorry for the long wait! I went on a holiday, that was a bit longer than expected and went through some hard times. (Say thanks to ninjaturtle11 for keeping me alive) So... Yeah.... Uh.... Awkward.... OH YEAH I DON'T OWN THE PERCY JACKSON/HEROES OF OLYMPUS SERIES OR TEEN WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON WITH THE STORYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Oh and just to clear things up ninja wrote this, and I edited this. So if you see any BOLD letters it means that I wrote it :3  (tfw you comment on your own story and it's in the actual story XD)

I can't believe I left it untitled XD

___________________________________________________

Percy

It wasn't until the gods left I realized what had happened.

"Oh my gods what just happened!" I shouted.

"Dude, you just said so yourself, you're a god now." Grover frowned confused.

"I think death gave me a hangover. Can that happen? Probably! Come back here Zeus! I had a hangover from dying! Take this back! I want to be mortal again!" I yelled at the sky. A very angry uncle came back.

"If you're asking me to take the powers away I'll be a monkeys uncle!" Zeus boomed.

"Well then I guess I'm a monkey!" I retorted. He started storming this way, looking like he was going to pulverize me, but Thalia stopped him.

"I'll offer you a deal." Zeus said after he calmed down.

"What?" I asked.

"If you can defeat Tartarus and Annabeth I will make you a demigod again." He reasoned.

"What if I don't defeat them?" I frowned.

"Well, you'll be dead or something so it really doesn't matter." He shrugged.

"Great. I can work with this. Where are they and what's gonna happen if I don't stop them?" I said.

"That's the problem. We don't know and all we know is it's a quest. We'll get the prophecy to you as soon as we can but beyond that, we don't know." Zeus explained.

"Okay. Swear on the River Styx that if I defeat Tartarus and Annabeth you'll return me to the mortal demigod I was before, and I'll swear on the River Styx to give my all to deal with Annabeth and Tartarus. Is it a deal?" I asked.

"I swear on the River Styx that if you defeat Tartarus and Annabeth I will return you to your previous form as a mortal demigod." Zeus said sticking out his hand to shake.

"I swear to give my all to defeat Tartarus and Annabeth for the gods." I said taking his hand in agreement. Lightning flashed in the sky.

"Not to interrupt, but I feel like we're being watched." Grover said uneasily.

Annabeth

"Was this part of your plan?" I screeched.

"Well, no, but we'll work around it." Tartarus shrugged.

"Also, did that idiot just ask to be a normal demigod again? I can't believe I ever dated that." I sighed.

"I haven't a clue." Tartarus said uneasily, as if he knew something I didn't.