Chapter 19: The Preparation

Me: Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday... I had some things to do...

Ninja: Whoa, there's no need to explain your life.

Leo: Can we just get on with the story? I'm supposed to be on a date with Calypso...

Me: *pulls out contract* It states here that you cannot leave early, and you cannot make me let you go.

Leo: But Calypso...

Me: Fine. Say the disclaimer and you can leave.

Leo: Yay! MStyle and Ninja do not won the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus Series or Teen Wolf, and (What? There's a new thing on the script) Ninja wrote this chapter! *runs away*

Me: Well then... Oh! I'm really sorry guys I didn't update yesterday. I was really busy during the day and there were some things happening in meh personal life *shivers* so I couldn't so it and I'm sorry. Anyways when the schedule changes I'll delete the chapter.

Ninja: O_o That's a lot of words.

Me: Okay? Now... ON WITH THE STORY!

____________________________________

Grover

"Oh gods, Thalia," I said wiping my hand through the Iris Message.

"Huh?" Thalia asked throwing a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

"Mr. I-just-gotta-save-Olympus just asked us to get the with the Romans and go to camp," I sighed.

"Yeah, so?" She threw another popcorn in her mouth.

"You're supposed to contact Artemis and get her and the rest of the Huntresses to go there," I continued.

"No problem dude, why do you still look sick?" Thalia questioned.

"We need to get the supernaturals of this town there too." I finished. She looked at me wide eyed.

"How are we gonna get a group of supernaturals across the country?" She asked.

"With the Romans. As in, supernaturals and a group of Romans on a trip across America together." I said.

"Well, good luck with that," Thalia said standing up and brushing nonexistent dirt off her pants. "I'm gonna go Iris Message Artemis and go hide. Mexico might be a nice place to camp. Or maybe Alaska."

"Percy said Hercules came to camp and beat up Jason. And set Camp Half-Blood on fire. With Annabeth. And Chiron is missing, presumed dead." I said.

"Whats the fastest way to get to Long Island?" She asked looking at me.

Scott

"You want us to do what?" I asked Percy's friend, Grover.

"Percy needs all the help he can get. He asked for you. Like seriously, guys, the world is depending on this." The satyr said.

"I don't see the problem. We pick up some people and go across the country. Sounds pretty fun." Lydia declared.

"Why not, the kid needs our help." Stiles stated.

"I'm fine with whatever," Derek growled.

"Let's do this. I don't see any problem." Alison agreed.

"Alison, Stiles, you're human." I frowned.

"That's like, nope, I'm coming. Nothing will stop Stiles. And Alison." Stiles shared.

"Glad you feel so confident. Now can we go. I don't want to face angry Romans."

"Angry Romans? What the heck is an angry Roman?" I asked following Grover.

Reyna

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked the boy I had punched in the face.

"I get what they meant when they said angry Roman." He groaned.

"Oh Frank! It's Percy's friends!" Hazel yelled.

"You know Percy?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's been living at my house for a while," The boy said.

"Reyna, he's okay. Let him go. He isn't gonna kill everyone, right?" Frank explained.

"Reyna? This is who would destroy a town?" I snarled at the boy's comment. "Yes she would, no doubt about it, you can have Stiles as a peace offering."

"Hey!" Another boy shouted.

"They came with me and Grover, why would we bring danger in here?" Thalia retorted.

"My experiences with werewolves haven't been pleasant in the past." I said, remembering Portugal.

"Wait, what?" The first boy asked.

"Never mind, have you come for the Hellhound?" I asked Thalia.

"We need the Romans in New York, fast. Tartarus is coming, he's got Annabeth. Chiron is missing and Mr. D is wherever, so Percy's running camp. Also, he's a god now. That's it can we go now?" Thalia explained quickly.

"Let's do this!" Dakota rushed up splashing red Kool-Aid all over.

"Okay, there's a quest involved?" I asked.

"Rachel will be there at noon tomorrow." Grover said.

"Well, what are we doing wasting time? I'll go get the Romans ready to go. I suspect we have transportation?" I asked.

"Yeah. Should be here in a few minutes. Oh, and tell people not to eat any food." Grover said.

I ran down the hill and told campers to get ready for a trip to the Greek camp. And not to eat anything. I didn't expect a smoke taxi to show up.

"'The Gray Sisters' Taxi. Hey, do you have any thing to pay with? We're gonna need it." Grover said gravely.

____________________________________

So.... Yeah. The schedule will change probably by next chapter so hang tight. After that I really don't have any news. Weird.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja

Thanks Pete