Chapter 15: The Talk

Me: Thanks again for 20K READS and 1K votes! You guys are absolutely amazhang!

Leo: *raises eyebrows* So now Zhang is amazing?

Me: Uh, he always was?

Leo: Wow, okay.

Me: Would you rather me say Amazing(Phil)?

Leo: ...?

Phil: hi :3

Leo: .........?

Me: O_O

Phil: I'll go...

Me: NO!

Ninja: *tackles poor philly*

Me: Welp. Uh... Now... ON WITH THE STORY!!

Phil: ow

_____________________________________

Thalia

I walked to Percy's room in the McCall's house, we had to talk. He had just come back about an hour ago from who knows where doing who knows what. I knocked on the door.

"Hey, Percy, can we talk?" I said sheepishly through the door. I got no reply. I decided to take my chances and go in when water started making its way out from under the door.

"Percy!" I shouted, throwing open the door. He was asleep on the floor, in a puddle of water. I could tell instantly that he was having a demigod dream. I went to go wake him up when something occurred to me. Where is all this water coming from? I quickly scanned the room and saw nothing. Then, a big drop of water fell on my head. I looked up to find about two inches water pooling up on the ceiling.

"Gods," I mumbled. I grabbed a pillow, backed out the door, and chucked it at him. Just as I thought, when he woke up, the water fell to the floor.

Percy sat up, rubbing his head. "What was that all about! And the water?"

"We need to talk." I told him.

"Yeah, probably." He sighed. He stood up and dried the room, the water retreating to wherever. He then sat down on the edge of the bed and motioned for me to join him.

"You were dreaming," I stated, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes I was." He said.

"Care to share? Has there been lots of water piling up on the ceiling recently?" I asked.

"It might've had to do with my dream. There was a fire and kids were trying to put it out. At first I thought it was just about today, Leo accidentally started a forest fire getting dance lessons." He started to explain.

"The little twerp is alive?" I asked.

"You know what, I didn't even question it."

"Continue then, Kelp Head."

"Well, at first I thought it was Leo's fire, but then I realized that the kids were campers and the thing on fire was Camp Half-Blood. And the fire wasn't Leo's, there was something different about it. I think it was Tartarus' fire."

"Oh yeah, 'cause he's probably the next bad guy. Our grandparents just keep trying to take over the world. And kill us."

"Yeah, family issues."

"So, what I intended to ask you. Why would you turn down being a god?" I asked.

"What if I can save her? What if I can't? If I can save her, I don't want to be immortal. I don't want to live with the knowledge I could've saved her. I don't want to be immortal at all, you've seen them, after all this time they're as good as crazy." Percy explained.I sighed. He did have a point. Most of the gods and goddesses I've met have been a little crazy.

"Yeah, I see your point."

"The thing is, I don't know if I can do this. Even after she broke up with me, she's still Annabeth. I will always love her. Even though she tried to kill my friends, I can't change that."

"Annabeth is my best friend. I've known her since she was seven, when me and Luke took her in. This hurts me too. First Luke, now little Annabeth. They were my family. Now Luke's dead and she's falling into his footsteps. I just never would've saw this coming back then."

"I'm sorry Pinecone Face. This can't be easy for you."

"Yeah. Life is life Kelp Head. And if in the end you decide to keep your godly power, imagine being able to hang out forever." I smiled.

"Yeah, that would be cool, I guess." He laughed.

"You pronounced awesome wrong."

"Want to go get ice cream?" He asked.

"Why not. And I expect you to buy, cousin, it's a commonly known fact I'm broke." I said before walking out of the room.

_____________________________________

THANKS TO NINJA FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

And, with the whole cover confusion, I'll just make a poll or something on a thing that actually counts it for ninja and I. So.... Yeah, wait for that.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for new chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja

Thanks Pete