Chapter 20: The Ride

Me: Hey guys! You may be wondering why I haven't been updating in a while and that is because I'm preparing for another story! I don't really know if it'll be published like the other 99.9999% of my fanfiction, but it was worth a shot.

Ninja: So you didn't update so you could prepare for something that probably won't even happen?

Me: Well... Yup.

Ninja: *mumbles* And you say I'm crazy...

Me: Can someone just say the disclaimer?

Leo: The two people above me do not own the Leo Valdez/Leo Valdez's Adventures series or Teen Leo.

Me: Okay Ninja say it.

Ninja: MStyle and I do not own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series or Teen Wolf.

Me: Thank you. Now.... ON WITH THE STORY!!!

*Also, (I wrote the disclaimer before the decision chapter) thank you guys so much for the support! I will make sure to keep the story up and maybe have longer breaks in-between chapters to make sure that they are good and that I edited them properly (and adding the title... I tend to forget that a lot) I also might keep the decision chapter up just because I love you guys' comments :) But I will delete the schedule chapter because it's a chapter A/N (and I hate doing that) and because I will not follow it (probably). Good job to all of you who actually read this XD*

____________________________________

Grover

I hated every. Single. Moment.

The Gray Sisters' Taxi was probably one of my top ten worst ways to travel. The bumpiness, the lack of space considering how many people were in there (you'd think they'd have extensions to the taxi), it was pretty gross watching them pass around the eye and tooth, and I had to pay, and it was my last drachma. Also, every single moment you wonder if one of the gray sisters is going to loose the eye and all of the passengers on the taxi will meet their doom by crashing into a brick wall. I'm not even going to mention the whole splitting the taxi in half, leaving the person in he middle doing the splits, while all we had to do is go around the tree thing.

I probably shouldn't question their logic though. Who knows what they could do to me.

Anyways, after the ride almost everybody puked. Stiles the most. We had to wait in a local coffee shop by the bathroom for all of the puking people.

As we got out, the deafening sound of the roaring cars and honks and barking dogs came through a bit and made me feel a little more at home.

"Come on! We're almost there!" I yelled at the group behind me as I started to run through an alley that lead us closer to Camp Half-Blood. Stiles, still recovering from his vomit volcano of a mouth, stumbled behind preparing for another eruption.

"C-Can we *burp* walk? Please?" Stiles asked in the back of the group.

Reyna was not impressed.

"Just... Walk for now and you can catch up later," Hazel suggested. Stiles slowly nodded and slowed down. Reyna started mumbling about bringing mortals on a quest and that she'd be better off with the werewolf, then Derek started grumbling.

"Maybe we should slow down too. Make sure Stiles doesn't get too far behind." Alison said. We all slowed our pace until the Stilinski caught back up. Then we resumed to a jog to make sure Rachel wasn't waiting too long.

Finally we saw the strawberry fields. Surprisingly we never saw a single monster even with the large group of demigods. Must be the werewolves.

I entered the barrier. Then Reyna, then Hazel, and then Frank. Stiles tried to get through but got pushed back.

"Ow!" He said, rubbing his shoulder.

I then verbally allowed everyone in individually so they could pass the barrier.

I looked at the strawberry fields again. A big patch was chopped off and most of them were burnt. The mist must've kept the original picture of the fields and not the new picture.

"How do we know the mortals can see through the mist?" Reyna asked. I shrugged.

"Someone pull out a weapon," I said and Frank got his bow out.

"What do you see?" I asked.

Stiles stared at it. "A bow and a quiver of arrows."

Alison also took a short glance and stated, "It's flashing from a bow and arrows to a leaf blower."

"She must not fully see through the mist," Thalia said.

"Weird," I stated. "But good enough." It must be because she works with the supernatural but really isn't one.

We then walked to Rachel's cave and were soon greeted by Rachel.

"Hi guys," She said a little depressed.

I guess some of us have her some confused looks because she continued as if we asked "Why?"

"Camp's ruined and it's just another war that Percy has to fight. I'm worried for him." She answered.

"I am too Rachel," I said, "But we all know Percy is the one for the job. He is a god now."

Rachel nodded and sighed.

"Yeah your right," She said.

Percy then came in.

"Hey guys? We have a problem."

____________________________________

Short chapter. I know. But I do want to work on my other story. I still highly doubt it's going to get published though. But I am getting back into the story plot so that's good. And yes I do ramble thank you.

Oh! Almost forgot! Trying something new with the picture and stuff. I could probably make one of my own but I want to know if you guys like it first.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja

Thanks Pete