Chapter 3: The Attack

Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and voting! It means a lot and definitely helps me and ninjaturtle11 write more! I can't believe how far it's gone with only three, now four, parts! You guys are amaZhang!

Now... ON WITH THE STORY!

____________________________________

Previously

Finstock then yelled for Scott to be goalie. "Go whenever you're ready!" Coach yelled. I took a stance I saw the other players used. I ran, and I threw the ball at Scott.

How did I know this wasn't going to end well?

Now

Percy POV

The ball seemed to go in slow motion as it spun, and spun, and spun, until it landed in the net behind Scott. Scott almost caught it, but barely missed. It then ripped through the net and made a small hole. It left Scott and Coach open-mouthed.

Coach slowly started clapping. "Good job Jackson," he said, and started spewing a bunch of compliments that I didn't even know were about. I could see Scott's face growing red, and he ran off with Stiles on his tail.

Scott POV

I don't know what it was about Percy, but he just made me feel mad. He had this sence of power around him and he had that look that said been here, done that. There was something about him, and I needed to get to the bottom of it.

Stiles was right behind me as I told him my scheme to figure out what he is.

"Okay, so we're going to corner him, and get him somewhere secluded in the woods. Then we'll figure out what he is-"

"Wait," Stiles interrupted. "What if he's not something? What if we're going to capture a normal person?"

I sighed. "Because Stiles, can't you feel the power coming off him in waves? And how he always smells like salt water?"

Stiles seemed to ponder the question, as if he was recalling his encounters with the mysterious guy with sea-green eyes.

"I guess. But Scott, anyone can smell like salt water, and do you know, with all your wolfy body and powers that he's not normal?" Stiles questioned.

"Yes Stiles," I answered. "I know."

Timeskip

Stiles and I were waiting in the woods for Percy. He usually does an evening jog in the woods, so we decided to meet him there. We sat, huddled together behind a bush, waiting for Percy to come.

After what seemed to be forever, the raven black-haired teen ran into sight. Not a single drop of sweat shed. I put up three fingers, then two, then one, and Stiles and I jumped up and into Percy's way.

"Whacha doing Percy?" Stiles asked. Percy took out his ear buds and stuffed them into his pocket.

"Just jogging, like usual," his eyebrows furrowed together. "What are you doing here?"

I hesitated a moment, thinking of an excuse. "We- Um... Were-" Stiles cut me off.

"Looking for the supernatural!" He blurted. Percy looked puzzled.

"Why would there be supernatural here?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It's kind of Beacon Hills' reputation. There's the supernatural, and the people who hunt the supernatural," Stiles explained and I nodded.

Percy gave a quick, "Cool," waved, and jogged off.

"Percy wait!" I yelled. He stopped and walked a couple steps back.

"Hmm?" He said, seemingly annoyed.

Am I really going to do this? I thought. It's not like he'd confess even if he was a werewolf or a supernatural something. I inwardly shrugged. Might as well do it.

"Are-are you by any chance supernatural?" I asked, his eyes widened. Then he laughed.

"Do I look like a wizard to you? I'm sorry Scott, but I'm not supernatural."

I was confused, he seemed to be lying, but also telling the truth. As Percy jogged away, Stiles immediately demanded to know if he was one of our kind.

"I-I don't know," I said. Stiles was shocked.

"What do you mean you don't know? Can't you use your werewolfy powers and like, use your built-in lie detector or something?" He asked, I shook my head.

"It's a lot more complicated than that. He seemed to be both lying and telling the truth. I-it's just, confusing."

Stiles mouth formed an 'O'. Then, a bronze dagger peirced the tree next to Stiles' face. A girl in the shadows appeared. She was wearing all black, but the shadows covered her face.

"Which one of you is the werewolf?" She demanded.

I tried to tell her neither of us were, but she insisted.

"I know at least one of you is. I can scense it." She said, and stepped forward. We then saw she was wearing a white mask, and a row of bronze-looking daggers hung from her hips. She took out one of the knives and traced Stiles and I's neck.

"Tell me which one of you is the werewolf, or I will kill both of you," she said in a deadly tone. I wimpered, but Stiles shot me a look that said, Don't tell her! These daggers could be fake for all we know! But with all the distraction Stiles was giving me, the girl held back her hand with the dagger.

"If you don't tell me, I'll find out myself!" And she cut my arm. It was pretty deep, and about three inches long. I fell down with the pain.

"I'm the werewolf!" I said, "He's normal, now let him go!"

The girl simply laughed. "I will let both of you go," she said. "But I will come back." She then swept away, and was later no longer to be seen. That's when we noticed Percy standing right behind us.

"So your a werewolf..." He said, almost in a trance-like tone.

I choked on my words, "I-I, yeah. I am." I said, and I explained how I became one, and all the side-effects.

"Cool," Percy said. I was surprised.

"So, your not all freaked out by this?" I asked. He shrugged. That must've been his signature move or something, because he seems to do that a LOT.

"No, not really," He said, with a mild look on his face. I smiled.

"Now, you have to meet the pack."

____________________________________

Ooh! Who do you think the masked girl is? I honestly think it's pretty easy to guess, but that's coming from the person that wrote it, so.....

But thank you again for all of the votes and comments! I LOVE feedback! From "update!" To "this is great!" To "OH MY GODS YOU SUCK AT FANFICTION! CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!" I don't care! Just please don't offend people.

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja