Chapter 27

I look at Adam, he has worry in his eyes. "We'll take good care of her, Adam." Max says, more confident than I could ever be. "I promise." 

Adam stands up, quickly, and walks over to Max, hugging him. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome. I'd do anything for you, both. You're like my brother, Adam."

"I'm sorry to kill the moment, but wouldn't that make me your sister?"

Both, Adam and Max, look at me strangely. "Oh, uh.... Forget I said that." 

I laugh, a little, and join in the hug. I love you, both."

"We love you, too." They say in unison. Adam kisses my head, then I kiss Max.

"God, you two never stop." Adam says, jokingly. Max and I laugh a little, then I check the time.

"I guess I should go pack." I say, not really wanting to leave Adam.

"I can help you." Max volunteers. 

"No, it's okay. I'm sure Tim wants to record a video with you and Ross."

"True. Alright, see you tomorrow?" I nod and kiss him goodbye before he leaves.

"You really like him, don't you, Mag?"

"Yeah. I just want to tell the fans about Max and I, sooner than later."

"Why aren't you, then?"

"He wants us to go out for a little, to see if anything happens. He scares me when he says that though. It's kind of like he's expecting something to happen. Plus, I don't want something to slip during a video, especially a live stream."

"When do you do live streams?"

"You should know this, I know you watch them every time. But, every other week. It kills me to keep secrets from my fans."

"I know." He puts his arm around me and we walk up the stairs, awkwardly, since the staircase isn't made for two people side-by-side. "Hey, uh, Maggie?"

"Yeah....?"

"Can you make Ross, Max, John, Michael and I female skins, please?"

"Why..?"

"You're good at making skins."

"No, I mean for what?"

"A video."

"Fine.." I whine, a little. "Let me do that, then we'll pack."

"Okay." I hug him and sit at my computer, logging in to Skindex. Better get to work.

(A/N)

I don't do these often, so please don't be mad when I do. Anyway, I now this is a short chapter. I got bored, so I decided to end it here and make the skins.