Chapter 21

About picture:This is the only picture I could find with just the four of them in it..

"That offer still standing out there?"  

I look at him, confused, for a minute, then the light turns green. I hit him to let him know, since he was still looking at me. He turns back around and drives, as I say, "Depends."

"On?"

I yawn, then sit up, looking at my apartment complex. "We'll talk later."

He sighs, pulls in to the guest parking spot, and says, "You know, there's an apartment open across from Tim, Ross and I. That way you have your personal space, but you have us to make sure you're okay."

I smile, slightly. "I'll think about it." We walk upstairs with Adam and John following. The police are still here. "Excuse me?" I ask one of them.

"Yes, Ma'am?" a male officer answers.

"I was wondering if I could pick up some clothes from my room. I'm staying with my brother and I''m tired of-"

"No, I'm sorry, miss. It could count as evidence." That really pisses me off.

I clench my fists and yell, "How do clothes count as evidence? First my fucking journal, now my clothes?! You know what, fu-"

"I'm sorry, sir." I turn to Max, who then stepped in front of me. "We'll just be on our way." Adam grabs a hold of my wrist, John pushes me forward, towards the stairs, and Max catches up with us, after talking to the police, and walks next to me.

"I'm sure Alesa won't mind a shopping day." Adam says, getting into my car(John went with Max).

"You sure?" I pause, then realize, "Wait. What 'bout work?"

"You just got attacked. You really want to work."

"No, but I do love you and the office. I love my job."

"But you can take a day off."

"You sure?"

"I mean, if you want to make a vlog about it, you can still, technically, work."

"I don't know if my fans will want to see that. My channel's mostly gaming videos or vlogs on updates or me shopping for games."

"Just try, Mag."

"Fine. But I'm stating that it was your fault in the beginning of the video, got it?"

"Sure, fine." We drive to Adam's, with Max and John following. I say goodnight to everyone, even though it's only eight, and head upstairs to bed. I change into my favorite pajamas(below).

 I change into my favorite pajamas(below)

(A/N)

(Olive green looks like/ is military green.) Yes, I have a, sort of, problem. My uncle went into the air-force a while ago and my step-grandfather, who I count as my real grandfather, was in the Vietnam war. I love him to death.

I lay down on my bed with my phone. As I go through Twitter, I see a lot of tweets asking where a video was, today. So I tweeted, Hey guys. Sorry I haven't uploaded today. Too much has gone on. I promise there will be 2 tomorrow, a vlog and a gaming one. Love ya'll. I hear a scream and instantly jump. I sit on my bed, trying to figure out if they're playing a game or being hurt. I finally decide to go downstairs, so I grab my phone and head down, being as quiet as I could. I look at the couch and see Adam, John, and Max sitting there, playing Smash. "Guys, you fucking scared the shit out of me, you jackasses." They all jump and turn around, looking at me. Luckily Alesa was out with Mason, so he didn't hear any of that. They look at me, confused, so I explain how I got scared by them yelling. I'm super annoyed and pissed off, telling them to keep it down and what not, until Alesa comes in with Mason.

(Max's POV, finally)

Maggie was going on and on about keeping it down or whatever, yelling at us. To be honest, she kind of look cute, mad. After a while, Alesa walks in the front door with Mason and Maggie takes a mood swing. She's all over Mason, baby-talking to him while Alesa held him. I might as well take advantage of her being happy, before Mason goes to bed. "Maggie?"

"Yes, Max?"

"Can we talk, please?"

"Why?" She asks in a baby voice, still looking at Mason.

"Beecwas, we need too and da baby pwabably wants to go sleepy sleep." I say in a baby voice.

(Quick A/N)

That was really hard for me to do, because I'm big on grammar, most of the time. And, yes, I put the wrong 'to' because of the whole baby talk.

She nods with a smile on her face, obviously trying to keep from laughing. I look over to John and Adam and they're faces are red, from either laughing silently or also keeping themselves from laughing. I roll my eyes and push Maggie up the stairs, leading her to her room. She sits on the bed and I close and lock the door, then walking over to her desk chair and sit in it.

"So." 

"So..."

"Maggie. What was the deciding factor?"

"There's a few...."

"What are they, then?"