Chapter 24

(Maggie's POV)

I wake up to my alarm, as usual, turn it off, then check Twitter.  After I finally feel like getting up, I set my phone on my dresser and head to the bathroom. I shower, head back to my room, get dressed(outfit below), brush my hair, do a little bit of makeup, then go downstairs.

 I shower, head back to my room, get dressed(outfit below), brush my hair, do a little bit of makeup, then go downstairs

"Hey, Alesa!"

"Oh, hey Maggie. How are you, this morning?"

"I'm alright." I smile, remembering last night.

"So.. I heard someone was dating Max." She says, nudging my arm.

I roll my eyes, still smiling. "Adam told you, didn't he?"

She nods, then says, "You ready for our girls day?"

"Oh shit. I forgot that was today." I run upstairs, grab my camera and turn it on. "Hey guys! GamerGirl here, and today's another vlog." I walk out of my room and downstairs while talking to the camera. "So, today's gonna be different. I'm going shopping with Alesa!" I say, flipping the camera to Alesa, then back at me. "Before anyone gets mad at me, this idea was," Adam walks into the room and I point the camera at him, "his fault."

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes. "You gonna tell them, yet?"

"No, not for a while, or until we both want to."

"Now they're gonna wonder who else is on the secret, as well." Adam says, sort of in an evil way.

"Fuck." I feel my phone vibrate, so I turn off the camera and pull it out, seeing a text.

Max: Hey. Can you come pick me up. 

Mag: Can't Ross/Tim take you? You live with them, right?

Max: Yeah, but we need to talk.

Mag: About?

Max: Telling everyone, about us.

Mag:I know, but I'm going shopping today, with Alesa, remember? 

Max: Oh, right. What about after work?

Mag: Fine. 

Max: 3?

Mag: That's not after work, but sure.

Max: Alright, see you around 3.

Mag: Love you.

Max: Love you, too.

I turn off my phone, turn on my camera and ask Alesa, "What's for breakfast?"

"How about we go out, this morning?"

"Why not." Alesa gets Mason ready, we get in the car, and drive to a deli, Gilbert's on Main(I don't live anywhere in WA, but I do my research. 😉) We go in and I get noticed by a few fans. This has never happened to me before! They ask for pictures, then ask if they can be in the vlog, noticing my camera, so, I turned on my camera, let them say hi, then we all went our own ways, other than Alesa and I, of course.

            -Time skip to getting to Adam's at 2 after eating/shopping with Alesa and vlogging the whole thing.-

I throw my bags of clothes in my room then pullout my camera. "Damn, I'm exhausted." I say, flopping onto my bed. I pull my phone out and check the time, then say, "Sorry guys, but I'm way too tired. Love your faces, and until the next video, stay awesome." I turn off my camera, saying to myself, "I hate lying to them.." I run downstairs, quietly so I don't wake Alesa, who was napping with Mason, and to my car. On the drive to the offices, one of my favorite song came on.