Chapter 3

(Your{Maggie} POV)

Adam walks back in looking at the floor and confused, thinking. I stay quiet because I don't want to scare him while he thinks, although he doesn't get as scared easily as someone I know. "Mag?"

"Yes, Adam. What is it?"

..."Do you want to hang out with the rest of the office? Once you're out of here, of course." He puts his arms out like he's showing off the room.

"Of course, Adam. It's felt like years since I saw John(Barney) and Ross. I've watched all their videos, and of course, yours."

"Alright, want me to ask them if they all want to meet up sometime?"

"No, I want to scare Ross and surprise John, Michael(Red), Tim, and everyone else."

"Alright. You know, Ross almost had a heart attack the last time you scared him."

"No he didn't, but I'll go easy on him, this time."

"Alright. Ma-"
"Miss Dahlberg, it's time for you to rest." The nurse said. She turns to Adam. "You family?"

"Yes, I'm her older brother. Why do you ask?"

"I was just making sure because we only let family stay over night." Adam instantly looks towards me and gives me the puppy eyes. 

  I nod, slightly and say, "He can stay. Are there any spare blankets or pillows?"

"Maggie, I'll be fine. I'll just let Alesa and the office know where I am. I'll be back." 

"Okay." He walks out the door.