"Bye, then. Hope you success. Don't forget to reveal yourself." Luhan said and put on his sunglasses, walk away arrogantly. Damn strikes into Baekhee's heart.

"Reveal... yourself?" Chanyeol asked to Baekhee and it made her surprised.

"N-no!"

"Do you... really want to?"

"Of course I wanted to!"

"In front... of me?"

"Yup! I've been thinking about it and it bothered me a lot. Maybe I will do it, sooner or later."

"If you want to reveal yourself, come." Chanyeol pulled her and drag her to somewhere.

"H-hey! What are you doing?" Baekhee asked but Chanyeol keep dragging him forcefully.

"Shut up your fucking mouth because you just make me want to do it to you."

"W-what?"

"You knew it."

"Let me go! You hurt me!"

"No. Until you tastes the heaven."

"I don't understand!"

"You will understand, soon."

***

Here they are, the sex club.

Baekhee liked this though. Strong smell of sex and alcohol, drunk people, the smokes was caught on her hair, and many of them kissing. But all of them didn't turned her on. Only Chanyeol does.

Loud music and young adult smokes, twirls and flew to her face, looking at her lustful, it kinda scary her. A drunk person in the corner of the bar, spits his tequilla and about to vomit.

Baekhee who saw that can't let it pass on her sight, so since she was feeling sexy, she grab the tequilla bottle pouring it into the man's mouth and it fell out, Baekhee's shirt became wet and it fucking turned the man and Chanyeol on. The man almost kissed her but she refused and left the man, the man thanked her.

Chanyeol grabbed her and told her to sat down beside him.

"Sit."

"What."

"Do it to me." Chanyeol said as he gave Baekhee a bottle full of vodka.

"Hmm?"

"The action that you just did to that man."

"Mmm..."

Baekhee grabbed the bottle slowly, and pulled Chanyeol closer. Baekhee told Chanyeol to opens his mouth and Chanyeol did. Baekhee poured the vodka inside Chanyeol mouth. It tastes so damn strong and Chanyeol view starts getting blurry. Baekhee smirks and placed the bottle on the table.

Chanyeol grabbed the bottle and pouring the vodka to Baekhee's face. Baekhee was mad as hell.

"WHAT THE FUCK, CHAN-"

Suddenly Chanyeol licks her forehead slowly, tasting the vodka on her face. Chanyeol slowly goes down, licking her nose and it made Baekhee letting out a string of low moans.

Chanyeol stopped for a moment while staring at Baekhee's lips lustful,

"Tastes good, right?" Baekhee smirked and Chanyeol didn't response but still admiring her.

"Hey, are you oka-"

Chanyeol suddenly pinched him to a dark corner. Baekhee moaned low and Chanyeol angrily said,

"Don't you know that I love you? I fucking love you. You just turned me damn on with the actions you did earlier, and you have to be responsible for this."

Chanyeol kissed her on the lips.

***

DAMN I HOPE THEY DON'T HAVE SEX SO CHANYEOL CAN'T FIND OUT THAT BAEKHEE HAS A FUCKING DICK.

do you miss me? its been a while since the last update ><

AND I'VE BEEN ASKING MYSELF ABOUT THIS. WHAT AM I WRITING, SERIOUSLY. I WONDER DO I WRITE SMUT, ROMANCE OR SOMETHING FUNNY? BECAUSE I LAUGHED AT MY OWN STORY. ikr im a freak. ok bye!

---