"Now let me get a picture of you kissing Lauren's cheek, Lex," Camila said as she snapped serval shots.

Alexa did as she was told and Camila snapped even more pictures. As soon as Alexa removed her lips from Lauren's cheek, Lauren returned the kiss and placed her lips on Alexa's squishy cheek. Alexa's grin grew wider and her cheeks flushed red.

"This is the cutest thing I've ever seen," the young mom said as she snapped one last picture.

"Are you going to cry?" Lauren asked as Camila began to sniffle.

"Maybe," Camila said as she tried to keep her tears in.

Watching her daughter growing up right in front of her eyes made her emotional especially when Alexa does something like this. Alexa planned this entire date on her own and asked to use her allowance to pay for their meals. Then watching her be a gentlewoman only made her heart melt more. It makes Camila proud seeing her daughter become the type of person she wanted to raise.

"Don't cry," Alexa said as she gave her mom a hug.

"I can't help it," Camila said as she used one hand to wipe a loose tear and placed the other on Alexa's back.

"Group hug," Lauren called out before getting up and engulfing her two favorite girls into a giant group hug.

Camila wrapped her arms around the green-eyed girl's body while they squished Alexa in between them.

"Can't breathe," Alexa said as she tried to break free.

Camila broke free of Lauren's warm body and Alexa walked out of the middle so she wouldn't be squished again.

"I should probably let you two get on with your date," Camila sighed as she dried off her tears.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked as concerned.

"I'm fine," Camila smile lightly as she took her seat at the table next to theirs.

"Come sit down Lamp," Alexa said as she guided Lauren back over to her assigned seat.

Alexa sat across from the raven haired girl and embarked on their conversation about Princesses and Star Wars. Meanwhile, Camila occupied herself by scrolling through the pictures she previous took. She posted two of her favorites onto Instagram and Twitter and kept her all-time favorite one to herself. The look on Alexa's face when Lauren kissed her was priceless. She was happy, shy, and surprised all within a ten second span. Seeing someone love and care for Alexa as much as Camila does, only made her feelings grow stronger for the green-eyed girl. Lauren is the ultimate package.

---

"Are you excited?!" Camila asked excitedly as she walked out of Hollywood Studios hand-and-hand with Lauren.

"Yeah," Lauren answered truthfully. "Although, I don't know if I'm as excited as you."

"I'm just excited for you to see everything I have in store."

"It better be amazing because Alexa set a high standard."

"I'm not sure if I'll be able to top Alexa but I think this will come pretty close."

Together they walked silently over to their bus stop. Before they got in line, Camila released her hand from Lauren and they walked until the line ended. Camila turned around and faced the green-eyed girl. She stared at Lauren's soft plumped lips and day dreamed about them against hers. Her brown eyes than wondered up and got lost in Lauren's sparkling light green eyes that held a speck of brown in them.

"Camz, you're staring," Lauren giggled as she watched the brown-eyed beauty snap out of it.

"Sorry," Camila apologized, becoming embarrassed.