Chapter 15

Camila lightly pulled Lauren out of her room and Alexa grabbed ahold of Lauren's free hand. Lauren offered to switch places with Alexa, so the the little girl could be in between Camila and her, but Alexa refused.

"Is anyone going to tell me where we're going?" Lauren asked as she let her two favorite girls lead her down the path.

"It's a surprise," Alexa answered.

"I don't like surprises," Lauren pouted.

One of the things Lauren hates the most is when someone tells her something is a surprise. It only gives her a headache from trying to figure out what the surprise is, or the other person usually gives in and spoils the surprise.

"This is a good one," Alexa reassured.

"She planned it," Camila whispered into Lauren's ear.

"Don't tell her!" Alexa yelled, becoming angry.

"I didn't tell her anything," Camila replied as she tried to calm down her angry four-year-old.

"C'mon Lamp, we're going to be late," Alexa said as she tugged on Lauren's arm. Lauren looked back at Camila, lost. What were they going to be late for?

"Go with it," Camila mouthed.

When Camila told Alexa she would be spending the night with her Aunt Ally while Lauren and her had some grown-up time, Alexa instantly became jealous. Alexa wanted to go to a park with Lauren alone but there was no way Camila was going to agree to that. She wasn't going to let Lauren suffer anymore than she already has. She already had to suffer through a sleepless night with a hyper child. Instead, they came up with a compromise. Camila would take Lauren out at night while Alexa took Lauren out in the morning.

Alexa kept ahold of Lauren's soft hand the entire time until they were a few feet away from the building that housed all the restaurants on the resort. The little girl ran ahead and opened the heavy door for Lauren. It was heavier than Alexa expected but she was determined to open the door for the green-eyed girl. She wanted to treat Lauren right and show off her how strong she was.

"After you," Alexa said as she held the door open.

"Why thank you," Lauren side as she stepped inside the cool building.

Camila grabbed ahold of the door to relieve Alexa from the weight. Alexa walked under Camila's arm and straight to Lauren.

"Are you hungry?" Alexa asked as she took ahold of Lauren's hand.

"I am," Lauren answered as she allowed the little girl to lead her over to all the restaurants.

"Get whatever you want. It's on me."

"Well thank you," Lauren giggled.

The three of them walked down the strip of restaurants until deciding on getting some muffins from the market. Alexa used her Magic Band to pay for their small breakfast and carried Lauren's drink for her while they walked to find a table. After finding the "perfect" table as Alexa put it, the little girl placed the bottles down on the table and pulled a chair out for Lauren.

"Thank you, Princess," Lauren said as she set their muffins down on the table and took a seat.

"Lex, stand next to Lauren. I need to get a picture of this," Camila stated as she placed her stuff down on another table and took her out her phone.

"Hi Instagram," Alexa grinned as she stood tall next to her date.

Lauren looked at the younger girl while she laughed genuinely. There is no predicting on what will fly out of Alexa's mouth.