Chapter 12

Alejandro was never a huge fan of Paul. For one, he got his little daughter pregnant, but even before that there was something about Paul that turned Alejandro off. The kid was beyond disrespectful and his ego was larger than Asia. There's also the fact he was hardly around when Alexa came into the picture.

Camila never saw what her parents did. Paul was a gentle, loving guy who cared so much about her, or was she just blinded by love? Was she even in love with him, or was is because he was the only one who paid attention to her? These are the questions Camila could never find an answer to.

Lauren walked up to Camila, giving the younger girl an apologetic smile. She could sense how terrified Camila was and wished she could do something to help her, but there is absolutely nothing Lauren could do to help.

"What's first?" Michael asked as she opened up the map to the park.

"What do we have fast passes for?" Clara asked as she looked over Michael's shoulder.

"We have one for Spaceship Earth in five minutes...another for Soarin' at ten thirty-five, and our last is for Mission: Space at twelve," Chris answered as he scrolled through the MyDisney Experience app.

The app is one of Disney's greatest inventions. It allows guests to look and book more FastPasses with just a simple click, and it gives guests wait times for each ride. Also, it gives you information about where characters are in each park, and allows someone to book dinner reservations.

"Let's start making our way over there," Michael directed as the group started to follow him towards the large sphere.

Paul waited until Camila and Lauren were beside him before he started to follow the group.

"Since Alexa is sleeping, Morgan and I can wait outside with her," Paul suggested, hoping Camila would give in, but knew his chances were slim to none.

"I'll let her decide," Camila said without making eye contact.

They stayed quiet up until they got to the stroller parking. Ally grabbed Aidan out of the stroller while Camila gently woke up Alexa. Alexa didn't put up as much of a fight as Camila expected her. Alexa started to whine a little, but once she saw Lauren, she stopped her whining and held her arms out.

"Good morning Lex," Paul smiled as he held his arms out but Alexa refused to let go of Lauren.

"Lex, do you want to go inside the giant ball or stay with Daddy?" Camila asked.

"Lamp," she answered as she looked at the green-eyed girl.

"She wants to get on the ride," Camila said to Paul, happy that Alexa chose the decision she wanted.

"Alright then," Paul nodded as he took a step backwards. "We'll just wait on that bench over there for you."

Paul walked over to the bench with Morgan and Brooks following behind while Lauren, Camila, and Alexa caught up with the group.

One-by-one everyone scanned their MagicBand that held out their FastPass. FastPasses are life savors when the lines are long. They let you skip the line and get on the ride sooner. They allow more time for other fun, magical Disney things instead of wasting half the day in long lines.

"Lex, are you excited?" Camila asked excitedly.

"I'm hungry," Alexa announced instead of answering Camila's question.

"We'll get food after this, okay?" Camila asked as she tried to fix Alexa's messy hair, but Alexa refused to let Camila touch it.

"Okay," Alexa replied as she played with the ends of Lauren's ravens hair.