The Urgent Operation

Ok........YOSH..........I can do this.......................CRAP (◇_◇)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law's POV

I woke up feeling strangely warm with a tingly feeling in my chest, like everything was right with the world.

'Damn, when did I fall asleep? *sigh* and I'm outside too' feeling slight movement on my chest I looked down...I swiftly regretted that after.

'HOLY FUCK!!'

A massive blush invaded my face and I could've sworn I started to have a nose bleed, Luffy-ya was asleep right on my chest! With his arms wrapped around my waist and slightly drooling onto my chest with the cutest expression on his face!

'SHIT! HE LOOKS EVEN CUTER THAN I THOUGHT ASLEEP!' I carefully started to squim out of this position in case any of the crew decided to head onto the deck and see us.

That is until I noticed a small drabble pinned to the mast.

With my abnormally skilled eyesight I was able to read it with ease.

'Dear Luffy and Tra-guy, while you were asleep we went out to the island we found for supplies, We probably won't be back until morning.

P.s Luffy if you even dare to try to clear out my kitchen you'll be sorry -Sanji'

I sighed in relief, even if I was embarrassed that they saw us, although I still struggled to get out of my captain's grasp.

But all I could do was end up with me being able to sit up, sitting with my legs crossed with Luffy-ya's head now laying in between them, STILL refusing to let go of my waist with his rubbery appendages.

'I swear to god please don't wake up! Please, please, please'

But like all my prayers, they fail miserably as I heard him murmur and start to shift around in his sleep.

And then, to my utter horror his head slowly lifted up turning to me and his eyes delicately fluttered open, "Torao?"

Luffy's POV

"Torao?"

I looked up and saw Torao stare at me with this weird look on his face, was he okay?

"Oh? Did I fall asleep?" Then I noticed the position we were in and unfortunately, I felt my face blossom into a deep pink.

"A-ah sorry about this" I scooted up now sitting right between his legs facing away from him, I was about to get up and scurry off into my room in embarrassment, until...

I froze, Torao gently yet quickly squeezed his arms around me resting his forehead on the back of my head.

"A-actually L-Luffy-ya, can we s-stay like this for a bit?, the rest of the crew left for the remainder of the day"

I gulped, his voice was so smooth and strong but those words sounded a little desperate and cute.

'No, you're just hearing things, there's no way he likes me' But I accepted his request and hesitantly eased into his hot, firm chest

'Thank god Torao can't see my face! It must be so red by now!'

I moved my gaze to the sea and took in the beautiful sunset before me, 'ah, how long have I been asleep? I've never napped for that long before'

Then I smiled a bit knowing I probably just spent most of my day with the sexiest surgeon in the world~

I blinked and started to chuckle softly, 'Wow, I really need to find a way to calm down my imagination'

Ever since Torao joined the crew, I just couldn't stop thinking about him every night, and thoughts of him has even invaded my dreams...

I blushed madly remembering one of my favorite dreams with Torao, being so...sexy...and hot...and demanding...dammit...I really need him bad.

Law's POV

As I quite desperately held onto Luffy-ya, trying to keep him as close to me as physically possible, I couldn't help but hear the faintest sound of a violin in the distance, and if my ears weren't lying to me, it was the south blue song, 'Criminal'.

I tried to focus all my abilities to the sound but it was so faint I couldn't tell if I was just making it up in my head or not, it was like the memory of a ghost.

So I let it go, not wanting that to ruin this special moment for me, although it kinda was a nice touch to the..romantic atmosphere.

As I felt all tension in my shoulders leave, I could've sworn Luffy's body started to heat up a bit.

I gently raised my hand away from his waist and onto his forehead finding it feeling the slightist bit too warm for my liking.

"Luffy-ya you feel warm, are you okay?"

I noticed how he tensed up a bit when I asked him that question "Y-yeah, I'm fine Torao" I frowned at this, he was lying to me.

"No you're not, There's something you're not telling me Luffy-ya"

Luffy's POV

I bit my lip, 'Dammit! What am I gonna do? If I lie then I'll lose all my chances with Torao! But if I admit it..then he might hate me...'

An idea popped into my head...it was terrible, but it was my only option to not deal with heartbreak AND not lie.

I carefully removed his arms from me and stood up walking right to the spot in between the figure head and the mast, 'I'm just gonna tell him and run into my room until everyone gets back..'

Yes it was a cowardly plan, kinda like Usopp's but...If I could be cowardly with anything, it would be this mess...

I took a deep breath and turned to face Torao in a good position so I'm ready to run without him noticing what I'm planning to do, it made me feel nauseous at the thought of finally confessing.

"Torao...there's something I gotta tell you"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I am a monster for leaving it there BUT!....Just be patient my pretties *hands out rainbow colored apologies* (-_-)

(Lawlu) The Pirate Alliance On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara