The Strawhats' Present

OMG!!!! IM SO EXCITED TO START WORKING ON THIS CHAPTER I FEEL, FEEL!! AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!! PLEAZ ENJOY MY CHAPTER HERE KNOWING WRITING THIS WITHOUT HAVING A FGA- FAN GIRL ATTACK -WAS THE TOUGHEST THING I'VE EVER DONE~ (^●^)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

"YOSH LETS OPEN THIS BOX!!!~"

Luffy was just about to tear open the box until Usopp slapped away his twitching hands from the oversized present, "OWCHIE! Ussop! What are you doing!?"

The sniper just continued to stare at his captain as if he was the stupidest person in the world (and he probably is).

"LUFFY HAVE YOU FORGOT WHAT SACHI SAID!? THERE'S A LETTER FIRST!! WHEN YOU GET A PRESENT YOU ALWAYS OPEN THE LETTER FIRST!"

Robin giggled as she picked up the little white envelope taped to the top and delicately ripped it open like a normal person, "okay everyone, I'll read you all the letter~"

After Robin's short announcement everyone took their time to sit down and get comfortable...Well almost everyone.

"ROBIN HURRY UP AND READ IT! I WANNA OPEN THE PRESENT!"

Before Luffy was about to complain some more, Nami hit him upside the head with a scary expression on her features, "YOU IDIOT SHE CAN'T READ IT WHEN YOU'RE SCREMING LIKE A BANSHEE!!" "BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S-!" Nami hit him again before he even finished his sentence, "Robin start reading before this idiot has something else to say!" The mysterious raven giggled as she unfolded the small letter and cleared her throat.

"Dear Strawhats,

If you are reading this now then you have obviously already set sail and are continuing on with your amazing journey throughout the new world..

The heart pirates would also be continuing our journey, but because of some certain events from last night, the crew have decided for the better, to take down our flag and break up the heart pirates...

Yes, this choice was hard for all of us but we knew what was the best for our captain when he finally returned to us.

None of us have ever seen him so happy and full of life, It was as if he was a new person entirely and by that smile on his face he probably was! So when you open this present, we have but one thing to say:

Please take great care of him and good luck!

Sincerely - The heart Pirates"

Luffy's jaw dropped and everyone just stared at the little paper completely befuddled and shocked beyond belief.

Usopp's eyes bugged out of his head, Nami felt all tension in her shoulders dissolve as she felt herself go limp from shock, Sanji's cigarette fell out of his mouth and plopped into the ocean, while Franky, Brook and Chopper did a complete flip over as Zoro still seemed to be asleep dispite all the chaos around him.

After a good eight minutes of thick, buttery silence Luffy was the first to burst out, "EEEHHHHHHH!?!?!"

The captain's outburst seemed to have done the trick when everyone also begun to freakout in a rush until...

"Huh? Guys wait a minute!"

Everyone then looked down at the concerned looking reindeer with a nervous look on his face, "What is it Chopper-kun?" Robin asked with a startled look upon her features.

"What does the letter mean by, 'take good care of him'?"

The Strawhats froze at the realization while Luffy stiffly approached the box until he was right in front of the crate sized present.

"Well....Only one way to find out"

Luffy cautiously started to unravel the ribbons and was about to flip open the cover, but then muffled noices were heard from it and it started to lightly shake causing Luffy to stagger back in mild suprise.

"WOAH THERE'S SOMETHING SUPER ALIVE IN THERE!!" Franky shouted out in shock as Usopp, our number one favorite, biggest coward who's ever sailed the seven seas, started to expectedly cry in fear.

"AHHHHH!!! LUFFY!!! I THINK I HAVE, 'THERES-NO-WAY-I-CAN-OPEN-THAT-BOX' DISEASE!!!!"

Nami had a tick mark pop up on her head, "WE GOTTA OPEN IT YOU IDIOT!!" "BUT NAMI-SAN IT COULD BE DANGEROUS! IT COULD RIP MY SKIN OFF!!!- NOT THAT I HAVE ANY YOHO!!!"

Everyone at that time then decided to complain about their current issue until an unexpected voice joined the conversation, "WILL EVERYBODY JUST CHILL!!??"

All the strawhats froze to face the now fully awake Zoro, and he did not look happy, "IT'S JUST A STUPID. FUCKING. BOX! THERE IS NO WAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAS SOMETHING POTENTIALY DANGEROUS IN IT!"

Agreeing with Zoro, Luffy finally strutted confidently right up to the box and flipped the loosened lid off.

When what was in that god forsaken box was finally revealed to them, everyone started to have their second panic attack that day.

"EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!????"

Inside the box was a very pissed off, (and cute) Trafalgar Law, wrapped up entirely in ribbons as if they were binds with the hint of a blush on his face from embarrassment.

When he realized who found him in his current condition he absolutely freaked, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Law started to pout when he noticed the slight blush appear on all their faces.

'I MEAN WHO FREAKIN WOULDN'T!? I MEAN THERE WAS TRAFALGAR FREAKING LAW RIGHT THERE WRAPPED UP IN RIBBONS SITTING IN A FREAKING PRESENT!!'

"T-Torao!? What are you doing in our present!?" Luffy finally gathered enough of his thoughts to speak, and boy was it the stupidest question.

"WHAT AM I WHAT!?!?" Law couldn't understand anything either, recognizing the last voice he heard to be Shachi's but why put him here? In fact why did he do this in general!?

"Where's my crew?"

Law felt uneasy when he noticed how all of them immediately froze when he mentioned his beloved crew to them.

Until that's when he heard small laughter come from who he recognized as Nico Robin.

"Ah! Now I know what they meant in that letter! Luffy unravel his ribbons please, Law-kun, everyone, sit down we have a lot to talk about!~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS CHAPPIE TO COME IN SO LATE TODAY! SOME STUFF JUST CAME UP SO I APOLOGIZE!!! (°_°)