The Traditional Dance

OH MAI GAWD IM SO EXCITED 4 THIZ CHAPPIE!!!!!! Hey do you still remember the whole 'eternal love' thing? *grins mischievously* I think we ALL know what's gonna happen with that.... XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone in the town started to gather into the square as two clueless pirates stood completely oblivious as to what's happening around them.

"Hey, where's everyone going?"

Law saw a man close by walk in the same direction as everyone else and decided to ask, "Excuse me sir"

The man turned around and his eyes immediately stuck onto the boy hugging around the surgeon's waist, ever since the earlier incident, Luffy refused to let go of the other, 'WTF is wrong with the people here!? They're all perverts!'

Law visibly scowled and loudly coughed to get the man's attention on him instead, "sir can you tell us what's going on?"

The man blinked seeming to just notice the dark doctor, after realization came over him he scowled, "tsk! Taken.."

He whispered making the older supernova frown even more, "It's time for the couples dance" the man then stormed off in a annoyed huff.

'Perverts' Law thought in disgust.

"Ohhh!"

Law looked down to see the rubber man's eyes we're filled with lots of joy and excitement, "LAW LETS GO!! I WANNA GO DANCE WITH YOU!!"

The boy grabbed onto Law's arm and jumped up and down in clear excitement effectively cheering up the strategist from his earlier rage, "you wanna go dance with me Luffy-ya?"

Luffy vigorously nodded and zoomed off towards the town center along with the crowd.

Once all the town's people were gathered, an old woman in a silver kimono stood on top of a wooden stature being illuminated by the moon, her raspy voice echoed around the town.

"Everyone we have gathered here today for the traditional couple's dance! We pray that it will bring these couples lasting luck, if the great goddess shall take a liking to one we pray she bestows great 'eternal love' onto them!"

Law blinked confused at some of the words 'eternal love'? What's she talking about?'

He decided to shake it off and enjoy the festival, it couldn't have been something to worry about, right? "Now may all couples get together and start your dance!"

The strategist smirked as all the couples started to form a wide circle around the blazing flames of the huge fire, 'this could be my chance to really woo him~'

The reason behind his thoughts, nobody really knew this (except Bepo) but Law is actually very good at ANY dance (growing up in the rich and prestigious Doncixote family really honed up his moves).

"Huh?" Luffy questioned when Law quickly and urgently led him to an empty space for the dance.

"I didn't know you were that excited Torao!" Luffy grined up at his lover with a happier look in his eye, "Oh you'll see why~"

Luffy scrunched up his face in confusion until the elderly women spoke again, "Now let the dancing begin!"

As the crowd burst into cheers Law sprung into action, immediately spining Luffy in his arms and gently twirling him around with expert skill.

The crowd grew silent as more and more eyes went on the two lovers dancing with an unbelievable amount of skill, "WOAH-uh..h-hey Torao I didn't-WOAH-know you could d-dance"

Luffy stumbled around trying his best to keep up with the surgeon, "*chuckle* Luffy-ya quit trying so hard and let the music drift through you~"

The smirking raven placed both his hands on Luffy's waist as the younger wrapped his arms around Law's neck, "Like this?"

Luffy begun to get into the groove and started to drift more like Law along with the music, "Yes! Exactly like that darling~"

The rubber boy's face flushed red and looked away from the pet name, "s-stop calling me stuff like that"

Law smiled at the captain's shyness, "oh? But I think you like it~"
Luffy flushed even more hiding his face in the doctor's shoulder, "your a meanie~" Law softly laughedm "You love me~" the smaller supernova only nodded with a small giggle.

"Shishishi I adore Torao! I love you!" Law felt his heart flutter at the teen's affections when he looped his arms around his neck as a heat rose up to the doctor's cheeks, "You're my darling ray of sunshine~" the doctor cooed.

After a few more twirls and spins into the dance, it was finally starting to come to an end as the music gradually slowed down.

Right at the last moment Luffy purposely tripped Law, and the strategist quickly found himself being carried bridle style by his loving boyfriend who's face was only a few inches away.

"Mine~"

Luffy smashed his lips onto Law's, and they both could've sworn they heard a bunch of disappointed whines coming from the crowd, but they didn't care as their tongues started to participate in a dance of their own.

Law was about to deepen the kiss even more until a burst of light suddenly poured from the moon.

The surgeon quickly wiggled out of the teen's grasp and protectively wrapped his arms around the boy's waist.

"Luffy-ya don't say anything" the boy nodded understanding the situation and wrapped his arms around Law's.

The light oozing from the moon started to look solid and slowly drifted into the shape of a figure, "Greetings young couple".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, deep romantic shit s'about to go down......GOOD.ROMANTIC.SHIT.........Giggles like a school girl while handing out rainbow moon charms.