The Mission

Penguin's POV

'The captain smiled! He really smiled! Like, with his actual face too! If what that navigator said is more than reliable, which it probably is then...then...Captain needs to join their crew!!!'

After jogging and rushing like a crazy mad man through the vegetation, I finally got to the hidden sub where most of the hungover/drunk crew hid out to avoid getting even worse then their current condition by the sadly oblivious Strawhats.

"Everyone come out I have something important to say!"

After hearing me shout so loud, mostly everyone got on their feet and shuffled towards me to make a huge mob of pirates still half asleep, or maybe zombies, yeah zombies were a much better comparison.

"Penguin-san, what could been so important that you had to wake me up at such a godforsaken time!?" I heard Daryll shout.

Still feeling a bit drunk myself, I shouted back, "Shut the fuck up Daryll! What I'm here to discuss with you is the break up of the heart pirates!!"

I paled a little already imagining how this could end, I mean they could rat me out for mutiny and Captain could dice me into a bunch of tiny little cubes and dump them into the ocean!

After those words everyones eyes turned into the size of saucers and went stiff, looks like they're finally paying attention, "WHAT THE FLYING FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT PENGUIN!?"

I shifted in nervousness but quickly snapped myself out of it at the remembrance of his smile, 'NO THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, DON'T BACK DOWN!'

Remembering just a little bit longer, captain's cheerful smile filled me with new determination and confidence as I spoke again, but this time with all the certainty I could muster.

"LISTEN UP, ALL OF YOU!! WE ALL KNOW OUR CAPTAIN'S AN ADMIRABLE MAN! HE CARES ABOUT US, HE DOES WHATEVER HE CAN TO MAKE US COMFORTABLE ON THE SHIP, HE LET'S US KNOW WE CAN TRUST HIM, HE THINKS UP OF WHATEVER PLAN HE CAN TO KEEP US ALL SAFE, LIKE WHEN HE TOLD US TO STAY BEHIND AND LET HIM FACE DOFLAMINGO BY HIMSELF!"

I noticed how some people were starting to sniffle and tear up in admiration of our amazing captain, and I couldn't help but smile in victory, 'It's getting to them'

"NOW IT'S OUR TIME TO DO SOMEHING FOR HIM! EARLIER BACK AT THE PARTY I..I..I SAW THE CAPTAIN SMILING AND LAUGHING ALONG WITH THE STRAWHATS!!"

All the sniffles stopped and everyones jaws dropped, "EH!!!???"

I nodded my head as some of my tears started to fall as well in all of the emotion, leaking from under the shade of my hat, "YES IT'S TRUE! I SAW HIM SMILING!! THIER CREW! THOSE STRAWHATS!! HAVE BROUGHT OUR CAPTAIN JOY! AND IF WE KEEP HIM WITH US FOR OURSELVES THEN WE ARE ALSO KEEPING HIM FROM HIS LONG DESERVED HAPPINESS!!!"

Now everyone burst into cheers and were sobbing with an incredible amount of joy/sadness, "NOW..*SOB* EVERYONE WHO AGREES WE *HICCUP* SHOULD GET CAPTA-NO!..LAW! TO JOIN THEIR CREW *SNIFFLE* SAY I!!"

There was a short silence until it was quickly destroyed again by a loud shout of, "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

"Okay everybody huddle up! We all know Law's gonna deny this
newfound 'happiness' and refuse to leave for our sake! So we need an idea to get him on that ship and keep him there!"

Everyone gathered into a thick circle ploting out their plan where all others on the outside could hear were mumbles and mummers until, "HEY!"

Penguin and everyone else froze and turned around to face a very grumpy looking Sachi and a sweaty, nervous Bepo, "o-oh hey guys watcha doing?" Penguin asked nervously as he tried to stay natural.

"Me n' Bepo heard, everything.."

All the heart pirates paled in anxiety, "..and we got an idea~" Shachi's gruff appearance softened into a smug smile knowing he scared the shit out of everyone for that moment.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL!? YOU SCARED THE PISS OUT OF ME!" Penguin raged slapping Sachi upside the head.

"HAHAHA! Sorry man couldn't help it! Anyway about that plan of mine~" Bepo and Sachi both entered the circle and layed out their plan to the others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow three chapters done in one day!

That was fun I hope ya'll are excited for the next chapter cause there's no way I'm gonna leave you all hanging for the next chapter for like a month or something, don't you hate it when they do that? Anyway this is my very first fic so plz comment so I know how I'm doing!