The Gift Of Eternal Love

"HEY GUYS!!!!!" Luffy, with an exhausted looking Law busted through the Sunny door, immediately startling everyone in the premises.

Then suddenly, the silly captain took a rough kick to the face, tumbling back outside almost landing into the sea, only just catching the figurehead in time.

"LUFFY YOU SHITTY BASTARD!! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF US!!"

The half asleep surgeon roughly stumbled up, obviously losing his footing once and awhile.

"H-hey...n-no...body ever hits...Luffy-ya!"

Franky quickly took notice of the doctor's strange condition, "hey Tra-guy! You don't look so good, you okay bro?"

Law lazily fell back panting so hard, it was as if he just ran a marathon, "Luffy-ya rushed here dragging...me the whole *pant* *pant* way.." Nami sighed.

"Yeah...what was that idiot so excited about anyway?"

As if by dark magic the once exhausted and almost lifeless surgeon flung up as if he came back from the dead, effectively spooking the crew.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM TRA-GUY!?" Law stared at them with a new emotion burning in his eyes.

"Luna" the strategist whispered, "what was that?" Robin perked up with a curious gaze, did she hear him correctly.

"Me and Luffy met the moon goddess Luna"

Brook's and Sanji's jaws dropped in jealous shock, "EHHHH!?!? NO FAIR! WHY DID YOU TWO IDIOTS GOT TO MEET THE BEAUTIFUL GODDESS-SWAN!?"

Sanji mercilessly shook law back and forth, you'd think that he would've really gotten whiplash like that though, as Brook sung in the backround.

"Wait, what happened when you two met her?" The whole group froze at the seriousness in Robin's voice.

Luffy who finally got back to everyone else butted into the conversation with a blank but still excited look.

"Well Torao got all scared when she talked to us, so I said that if she tried to hurt us I'll kick her ass!!"

Ussop's eyes bugged out of his head and started to scream hysterically, "AHH LUFFY!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU SAID YOU'LL KICK A GOD'S ASS!?!? WE ALMOST DIED!!!"

Chopper hit Luffy upside the head, "LUFFY YOU IDIOT I DON'T WANNA FIGHT A GOD AGAIN!!"

Chopper, Ussop, Nami and Sanji started to gang up on the rubber idiot and beat the crap out of him with darts for eyes.

Robin, who was the only one who wasn't freaking out in some way, calmly strolled up to the confused surgeon, "as I was saying..did she happen to do anything magical, perhaps maybe something like the gift of an...eternal love spell?~"

The quarreling crewmates stiffened in memory of Robin's previous story and all faced the couple with a nervous stare.

"Uhhh...yeah, I remember her saying something like that when she made us float" Sanji's jaw dropped.

"EHHH!?!? WHY WOULD GODDESS-SWAN GIVE THESE TWO BASTARDS ETERNAL LOVE AND NOT MEEEEE!?!?"

Sanji kneeled somewhere in the corner crying his heart out mumbling depressed words into the crashing waves of the ocean.

"Why are you guys making such a big deal out of this? Was it something bad!?!?!"

Luffy panicked going into full out distressed mode, "IF SHE HURT TORAO THEN IM GONN-!!!"

The captain was knocked into the ground by a not-so-happy navigator, "IDIOT SHE CHOSE YOU AND TRA-GUY AS A PERFECT COUPLE AND PUT A SPELL ON YOU TWO TO BE TOGETHER FOR ETERNITY!!!"

In the backround you could here Sanji wail even louder as the message finally got to the two stubborn supernova's heads.

Luffy heavily blushed and swiftly fled to the nearest door into the Sunny and disappeared, accidentally droping his black cherry blossom twig at the doorway, also highly amusing a certain surgeon in the process.

"I'm guessing you and Luffy really had a fun time didn't ya?"

Zoro laughed as he hooked an arm around Law's shoulder and patted his back.

"You better have treated Luffy-bro like a princess the entire time or I'll kick your ass" Franky joked as he took a sip of his giant bottle of dark cola.

"Mhm, Luffy deserves nothing but the best" Chopper giggled.

Law fondly smiled at his fellow nakama, "Yes me and Luffy-ya had an excellent time, everything was pretty perfect, especially these clothes!..."

His soft smile suddenly turned sour at the sudden memory of a few..'problems', "well..almost perfect"

Brook looked at him with a worried gaze, "what do you mean by 'almost perfect' Law-san?" Law sighed knowing this was probably going to be a bad idea anyway but, not telling them could result in an even worse situation.

"Well..during the festival we had a few...girl problems"

Chopper innocently tilted his head, "girl problems?" He echoed, and the surgeon noticed how the cheery aura around the crew slowly turned darker and darker as their eyes started to shadow under their hair/hats.

"During the festival some weird females kept looking at him and..some even tried to harass him as well, he got spooked pretty badly..he might have a phobia with unfamiliar females now"

A deadly vibe started to drift in the atmosphere, "HOW DARE SOMEONE TRY TO HARRASS LUFFY!!" Zoro shouted.

Sanji was quick to add fuel to the raging fire, "I agree with the stupid marimo! No one tries to hurt Luffy and get away with it!"

Law felt a chill go down is spine when he noticed Robin, the usually calm and collected archeologist was now tense, and you could almost SEE the rage whisp around her, a very murderous whisp at that.

"Law-kun~" he fliched at her sweet voice knowing it was all a charade, deep down she was livid.

"You wouldn't mind if we all go to the town for a quick sec would you?~" Law felt himself pale, he was now regretting everything.

"Y-you're not going to demolish the place are you?...you actually are...aren't you?" Zoro smiled, a really bloodthirsty and demonic smile, "what makes you say that?"

Fearing for his life Law quickly backed off with a frightened expression.

"L-Luffy-ya really liked the celebration s-so I don't think he'll like you destroying the island"

Nami darkly chuckled as they all stiffly started to leave the ship with murderous intent, "We don't exactly have to destroy the town to make them pay"

After the eight of them finally left the ship to go on a much expected rampage, the dark doctor finally let out a much needed breath of relief.

After just standing there, he noticed the forgotten twig laying on the grassy deck and picked it up while softly smiling.

'Hm~ a perfect excuse to find my darling goofball captain~'

He fondly thought as he smoothly struted into the ship acting all suave as ever, completely oblivious to what events were about to occur once he did find the hyperactive male.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg..how did I do!? I thought it would be great if I made everyone in the crew super protective over Luffy....

U know since he's pretty much all their rays of sunshine~ ;)