The Fine Morning

YOSH!!! IM SO EXCITED GUYZ!!!! WE R GETTTING SO CLOSE TO THE REAL ROMANCE I CAN FEEL IT!!! LUV TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO'S PUT UP WITH MAI STUPID SHIT FOR SO LONG!!! NOW BAI THE POWER OF THIS SCIENCY DEVICE IM USING!!!! CREATE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!!!1!!1   (T~T)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe it or not the party the Strawhat's pulled for Law's warm welcome lasted for two days straight, without a single break.

And the crew this morning, is currently getting over their nasty hangovers once again by doing what they usually do.

Usopp, who has finally come to terms with the surgeon's recruitment, was quietly fishing with Luffy, Zoro was, you guessed it, napping like always.

Chopper was in his office, just like Franky who was working on who knows what, Nami and Robin were sunbathing with Sanji fawning all over them while cooking breakfast and Brook was practicing a new melody on the other side of the ship leaving the poor surgeon dumbfounded with what to do.

Law's POV

'Man...That welcoming celebration sure was...Fun..*sigh* But now what do I do?'

My mind continued to point out some more dilemmas to my utter annoyance, 'And the crew already has a doctor, even if I am as just as good as Chopper-ya...so what am I here for?'

After a few more minutes of possible positions all being torn down I decided to consult with Mugiwara-ya.

Now with me standing right behind him, I brought up all my will to speak up without sounding weak in his somehow bright presence.

"Oi Mugiwara-ya"

Almost immediately after hearing my voice he spun around, "Oh! Hey Torao! Wanna fish with me and Ussop?"

He then gave me that damned smile as I resisted the urge to smile at his..dare I say it...cuteness.

"No it's just that I was thinking, and I realized I don't really have a...proper position in the crew"

Mugiwara-ya's eyes then widened in what I believed to be realization and I sighed in irritation, "So..you let me into your crew without even knowing what I would do?"

He then put on a puzzled expression, "Well aren't you a doctor?"

I sighed again, this teen's idiocy knew no bounds, "Yes, but you already have one now don't you?" I looked up to stare him into the eye and was quite shocked to find a thoughtful look on his face.

'I-IS HE ACTUALLY THINKING!?'

I just stood there with my mouth agape in shock and my eyes widened until I think he came up with an answer, he faced up and stared at me with a surprisingly serious face.

That was until he smiled at me again causing my heart to melt a bit, "Well Torao you're really smart right? You can be our..our..what did Robin call it again?..Oh ya! You can be our straightist!"

With a monotone expression, I blanked at him for a bit until a lightbulb flashed in my head, "Do you mean STRATEGIST Mugiwara-ya?"

I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw him light up, like he just heard supper was cooked and the chef has made his favorite, "Yeah that's it!!"

Then I smoothly turned away before he could have noticed my now appearent blush and strolled back to 'my' bench and recontinued my...*cough* Luffy fantasies *cough*.

Luffy's POV

'Torao sounds so hot chuckling like that~...Wait..WHUT!?!?!?!'

I slightly jerked a little surprised by my own words, 'SINCE WHEN HAVE I EVER THOUGHT HIS CHUCKLES AS HOT!? WELL HE IS KINDA HANDSOME AND SEXY~ AHHHHH!! NO!!! BRAIN BAD!!! TORAO IS YOUR NAKAMA!! NOT...not......weeeeell~'

Then I blushed starting to wonder why I felt this way about him, it just confused me.

With a small pout I turned to look at Usopp, who I think just caught a fish on his line, but right now I didn't care.

'Hmm maybe Usopp knows why I feel like this?'

I decided to ask him, it couldn't hurt to try right? "Hey Usopp"

After finally reeling in the small fish he turned to look at me with a curious look, "huh? What is it Luffy?"

I bit my lip and turned away, for some reason I didn't like the thought of telling Usopp everything, 'I'll just leave out the part that it's Torao'

I looked back at him a bit nervous, "I...I kinda think somebody's h-hot and I-I really like hanging out with them and I want to be around them all the time...what does that mean?"

When I looked Usopp in the eye he just stared at me with this unbelievable look on his face.

'He looks like he just saw a ghost...Or a mountain sized pile of meat!'

After he didn't say anything for a good two minutes I got worried, did I say something wrong or something? "Usopp?"

Then as if that set him off he screamed really loud hurting my ears, "EEEEEEEEHHHH!!!??"

When he was finished he grabbed me really hard on my shoulders and shook me very fast, "LUFFY ARE YOU SERIOUS!? IT MEANS YOUR IN LOVE YOU IDIOT!!"

My eyes widened and a went stiff, 'I...I'm in love with..Torao?'

I looked down feeling my heart thump really fast in my chest now knowing Usopp was completely right, I was in love with Torao.

After a bit of thinking, I looked at Usopp feeling completely serious, "Thank you for telling me Usopp, but don't tell anyone I'm in love okay?"

Usopp looked at me a bit confused until I saw him calm down and relax, "Okay, I won't tell anyone Luffy..But you gotta tell me who it is sometime...Okay?"

I grinned super wide in relief, I knew I could count on Usopp! "MHM! YOU GOT IT!" He was super reliable after all!

I threw away my fishing pole and ran off to my room right between the girl's and guy's cabins, Robin called it the Captain's quarters.

Flipping right onto my bed giggling like Nami when she found alot of beli, 'shishishi so I love Torao huh? I wonder if he could love me then?'

That's when I heard Sanji call from outside, "BREAKFAST EVERYONE!!" Images of food soon filled my head.

"MEEEEEEAAAAAATTT!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

"Hey guys it's the newspaper!"

Everyone looked up to see the newsgull flying towards the ship and dropping off the letter on board, with Robin being the one to pick it up.

But as soon as everyone was about to go back to their antics everyone heard a gasp escape from Robin.

"Hmm? What's wrong Robin?" Nami lazily asked continuing to enjoy her sun bathing, the archeologist looked at Nami with a somewhat serious face and read out the headline:

"NAVY IN PANIC! FORMER WARLORD, AND ONE OF THE ELEVEN SUPERNOVAS, TRAFALGAR LAW 'SURGEON OF DEATH' NOW A MEMBER OF THE STRAWHAT PIRATES!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh mai god I'm so tired right now its so close to midnight I can't even type properly! You don't know it but I'm making so many spelling errors while typing this..... (-_-) zzzzzzzz