He basically talks and talks for the whole hour and we never get to do any practical work like any of the other classes. It's so unfair. Haha I sound like a child but it is true though.

RIIINGGG went the bell.

"Thank god," I said.

"Oooh Leah we have English next!" Sarah screamed.

You would think she was more excited than me!

Yeah...I'm excited! Haha

"Ah oh do we?" I pretended not to realise.

"Yeah ya dumbass!" She said playfully hitting my arm. "And remember what you HAVE to do," she warned.

Yes don't worry..... I remember.

* * * * *

I walked into his classroom and sat down. Sarah walking in behind me. She was grinning like mad.

"You do know that I could make a total fool of myself for doing this " I explained to her.

And yes I was going to try flirting with him. This will probably be the worst mistake I've ever made in my life.

The door closed and in he walked looking as perfect as ever. My heart started beating faster.

He shot me a smile from where he was and the heat rose to my cheeks.

'God of he catches me again I'm dead' I thought.

He then started our lesson.

* * * * *

"So your coursework will be a poem you're to write for someone special. It can be as long as you like and it can be about anything you want. If anyone has any ideas they'd like to share now, please do," Dr Morrison explained.

A few hands rose and he started choosing people and listening to their answer.

"Leah, have you any ideas yet?" He suddenly asked me. Shit.

"I'm still thinking about it," I told him.

"There must be someone special to you," he said.

"Hmm well I don't know, is there anyone really special to you sir?" I asked him.

No, did I seriously just ask that?!

He then turned his head slightly the other way and I think I caught him blushing. Wait what?

"Ah well yeah there is but she probably doesn't feel the same way as I do," he explained to me, staring deeply into my eyes.

I don't know what it was but something made me believe him. I'm falling for him even more.

"You'll never know unless you ask," I told him. He smiled at me.

"Maybe I should," he said then carried on.

RIIINGGGG

Time for last period which was Art.

Thankfully a relaxing subject to end my day.

I reached home and decided to do some revision since I had no homework for tomorrow.

My phone suddenly went off and seen I had a text from Sarah and Lorna.

What's going on here?

Lorna:

- Heyyyy what was that all about in English? ;) Lorna

- Hi, it was nothing honestly x Leah

- Really? Cuz I could of sworn he blushed when he was talkin to ya ;) Lorna

- Huh yeah lol *sarcastic* x Leah

- Yous two tho <3 awk x Lorna

- Haha shut up! Listen I gotta go doing ma revision x Leah

- Kk talk to ya tomora x Lorna

***

I was worried in case Sarah told her but she wouldn't break her promise. I opened her text.

- Not much flirting today! I'm disappointed >:( lol jks x S

- Sowwii but as you know I'm not like that so I never will x L

- Aw well that's ok x lol S

***

'Thank god it's Friday tomorrow' i thought. First weeks nearly over yay! Haha.

I prepared for tomorrow and then I thought back to what Dr Morrison said in English.

He likes someone else... I should have known.

I drifted off to sleep thinking about him... again :)

--------------------

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all you people who have been reading my story, I really appreciate it! :)

Next chapter will be up soon!

- Leah xxx