Chapter 13 - Beer

The rest of the boys went back to what they were doing and left me and Dan getting drinks.

Dan proceeded to reach down to the fridge to get them, and I still couldn't help but stare. He was genuinely perfection. The only word I could describe his body as was sex. Like literally he's so hot. But it's more than that, when I'm with him I feel happier, and when I'm alone I feel like there's something missing and I can never tell what it is. But it's him, I see it now. He's perfection; my missing puzzle piece.

I was snapped out of my daze by Dan turning around. Yes I was staring at his ass, who wouldn't it's a work of art I'm sorry. He smirked at me, knowing exactly what part of him I was looking at, and I blushed furiously.

"Can you hold these for me?" he grinned, laughing gently.

"Um, yeah, of course.. er.. I wasn't.. um"

He just laughed and handed me about 8 beers.

"Jesus Dan! What are you gonna carry?" I said, clearly struggling.

"Your precious cider, of course" He said, retrieving two cans of cider from the fridge, assuming his previous position. Again, I was staring.

"I take it you like my ass then" he said without even glancing at me. He was still poking around in the fridge. I couldn't see him, but I could sense the huge grin on his face.

I just coughed awkwardly and said "yeah, I'm not gonna lie.. its pretty damn fine"

We both laughed, resulting in me dropping a can of beer on the ground.

"Oh god, someone's gonna get fizzed on." Dan said laughing.

"Who should it be?" I asked.

"Why, definitely Sir Kyle." Dan threw a devilish grin my way, which I soon returned to him.

We took the drinks through to the sitting room, where all the boys were sat.

As soon as we walked in, Kyle piped up.

"So are you pregnant yet Soph?"

I grinned evilly, and said
"Shut up Kyle, you'll regret it."
Dan nodded, knowing what was about to happen. He handed Woody and Will the safe cans, and I handed Kyle the one I dropped.

They all cracked their beers open, and Kyle's fizzed all over him.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY" Kyle screeched like a girl. Dan and I were howling in laughter, as were Will and Woody.

Kyle was jumping around shouting "I LOOK LIKE I'VE PISSED MYSELF DEAR GOD"

"That's what you get" I said loud enough only for Dan to hear.