Chapter 5 - Russell Howard.

"I love that song" we say at the same time, then burst out laughing.

"You're a really good singer you know!"

"Really? I've never really had heaps of confidence when singing..."

"You should record a song with me and the band!"

OMG

"Are you joking?"

"No! I'm serious!"

Dafuq?!

"When?!"

"Next week?"

"Yes! Yes yes yes!"

He chuckled at my excitement.

"So first, I meet and sing with-"

"And snog" he says wiggling his eyebrows laughing.

"My favourite band member of my favourite band OF ALL TIME, and then he asks me if I want to do a song with them?! I think I might actually cry or something."

He just laughs at how hysterical I am.

"What song do you want to do?" He says laughing.

"Can we do Choices by To kill a king?? I love that song!"

"GREAT choice, one of my favourites!"

"Awesome!!" I kissed his cheek.

"Hey, I got Russell Howard's good news series 7 on DVD, wanna watch??" He says grinning.

"Hell yeahhh!" I chant back.

He puts the DVD in and it starts to play.

*"Barrack Obama-Sorry! Mister long legged mac daddy!"*

Already we're in fits of laughter. I feel myself snuggle up to Dan's warm body. Slowly, I doze off.

*

I wake to feel a soft kiss on my cheek, Russell Howard must have finished.

"Wakey wakey" he says softly, smiling.

"But I don't wanna go to schooool" I say smirking.

He holds me in his arms tightly. I smile into his chest. I feel so safe and secure in his arms.

"Don't you dare fall asleep on me again missy!" He says gently resting his chin on my head.

It was 11:30 now so we decided to head upstairs.

We got to Dan's room and I plonked myself on his huge bed and accidentally fell asleep. Dan shook me gently and told me I had to get out of my day clothes. Then he kissed my forehead and handed me a baggy tee with 'Eraserhead' written on it. I walked into the bathroom and slipped it on. I tied my long, dark chocolate hair back into a pony tail before returning to Dan, practically wearing a dress.

I walked in on him only in his boxers. My mouth flung open. I could do nothing but stare at his toned, defined chest. He was quite pale, but I loved that.

He threw on some jogging bottoms and jumped into his bed. He patted the space next to him signalling me to get in as well. I hopped in and snuggled up to his smooth, bare chest. I shut my eyes and thought whilst he stroked my hair gently. I thought about how nice he was to me. I thought about how beautiful his kisses were. I thought about how I love him.

I hadn't been away from him since we first met. We only met today. It felt like we've known each other for years.

"What you thinking about?" He said softly.

"You" I say before thinking.

"What about me?" He said playfully.

"How it feels like I've known you forever"

"It's weird isn't it? To think that we only met today."

"Yeah..."

I turn to face him and look into his eyes.

"Your eyes are still the beautifull-er-ist!"

"That's not even a word Soph."

"So what Captain grammar."

"Oi!" He laughs.

He leans his head down and presses his lips to my shoulder, sucking gently leaving a small purple bruise.

"Did you just give me a hiccie? Ow!"

"It's my symbol of luuuuurve"

"Well here's mine"