Chapter 3 - Pizza.

We both sat there for a while, thinking about what had just happened, well at least until the pizza was finished.. Once all the pizza was finished, we decided that we would paint each-others nails. My decision, obviously.

I picked out a hot pink for Dan and he picked out a lighter pink for mine. I started painting over Dan's neat, short nails. I took my iPhone out and put some pictures up on twitter.

I finished his nails and then he started on mine. I was in fits of laughter.

"You look such a woman Dan!" I said still chuckling.

He pouted his lips in a girly way and then burst out lauhghing.

"Done!" He chimed.

"Not bad for a beginner!"

"I'm just amazing you see" He said with a wink.

Once our nails were dried, I demanded to chat so that we could find out more about eachother.

"What's you mum and dad's names?" He said looking at his new nails.

"Sarah and Daniel, funnily enough!"

"Mine our Harry and Adele"

"Ooh pretty names! I love those names!"

"Not as pretty as yours!"

I blushed furiously, slapping his arm playfully.

"Shutup you tease.." I mumbled.

"Aw but you're so cute when you blush!"

"Shh! ..umm.. Are you a.. you know.. a virgin..?"

"What, with these looks?!" He said smirking and winking.

"Wow, modest. I'm guessing thats a no then.."

"What about you?"

I felt myself burning up.

"Y-yes.." I almost whispered, looking at my hands.

I felt him lift my head up by my chin and then look me in the eye.

"That's a good thing, Soph. At least you're not a slutty cow that goes around sleeping with every guy in England.." He said reassuringly.

"It's just.. embarassing, you know?"

"I understand Sophia.."

I smiled and felt his arms snake around my waist and into a hug. I instinctively draped my arms around his shoulders and held him tight.

I closed my eyes and took in his woody scent. I felt the cool leather of his jacket against my face, and then the warmth coming from his chest underneath.

It felt like hours before we pulled away from the hug.

"Listen Sophia. I will always be here for you, nomatter what you do, even if it is only as a distant friend. If you ever need anybody, I'm always here to protect you. I'll always care."

I felt my eyes becoming damp.

"Thanks Dan, it really does mean a lot.."

"Now, can I have a look round this place? I've been here like 2 hours and I've only seen the living room!"

"Of course! Follow me madam!"

He linked my arm in a gentlemanly way and led me to the kitchen.

"Not much to see here ma'am, just a small room with a hob. Moving on"

He was right, it was honestly just a basic kitchen. Bless him, he did make me giggle.

"Now this is the loo. Moving on..."