Chapter 6 - Fuzzy blur.

I press my lips against his in a warm fuzzy blur, running my hands up and down his chest. He kisses back, lightly brushing my bottom lip with his tongue. I knew exactly what he was doing. I let him in and he explored my mouth with his soft tongue. Mine and his battled over dominance, which he won. I felt his fingers run through my hair and around the back of my neck, sending a tickling sensation down my spine. Another hand rested gently on my hip, making tiny circles with his thumb. My hands moved from his chest up to his soft shoulders and around towards his back, gripping slightly. Our noses brushed gently together occasionally. He took his mouth away from mine and travelled along my jaw line, leaving tender wet kisses as he went. He sucked gently on part of my neck, the sensation giving me goosebumps. I let out a small moan and ran my hands through his hair. His mouth had now made it to my shoulder, as he kissed it tenderly I lowered my head and rested it on his shoulder before kissing it once or twice. I was now sat on his lap so that I was higher up than him and my legs were wrapped around his hips. I loosely slung my arms around his shoulders as he kissed my neck, I tilted my head back to try and contain my goosebumps. His hands travelled to the bottom of my tee, moving up towards my belly button. He made delicate patterns on my stomach making it jerk, tickling slightly. His hands then travelled around my back before stopping and simply holding me whilst he went back to my lips. They collided again and our tongues resumed with their battle. This time I managed to win and completely took him over, laying him down and sitting on him, my hands laid gently on his defined chest. I pulled away from the kiss quickly. Oh god, what the fuck am I doing?! You slut.

"Aw, I was enjoying that!" He said with a grin.