Chapter 2 - "Guess who? ;) x"

As I walked home towards my house I couldn't stop thinking about Dan and what had just happened. In my head I could see his soft looking yet messy hair, his perfectly shaped face, his thin pinky lips, his pale complexion and his beautiful piercing blue eyes... I had to admit, he was pretty dreamy..

I started to think about the way he was asking me all those different questions. Like when he asked me if I had a boyfriend..

I guess it was nothing really, just like he said, curious. I find myself at the door to my house, I go to grab my keys and then feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

07123 456789:

'Guess who? ;) x'

Sophia:

'Ooh the boogie man? ;) by that I mean that creepy guy I was talking to in the park!

;) xx'

I think I'll save his number.. We seemed to get along pretty well!

Dan the stranger!:

':( meanie! I'm no creepy boogie man!

Just a super hot singer-songwriter from London! ;)'

Singer-songwriter?! Wait.. He never told me that? Wow!

Sophia:

'You never mentioned that you were a singer-songwriter! Tell me more! :D <3'

Dan the stranger!:

'Well you never asked!;) and if you want to know more you'll be ready for 8'o'clock tonight! You have 20 minutes! ;) ;)'

Shit!!! I was so caught up in thinking about Dan that I completely forgot he was going to be at my door in 20 minutes! Make that 19! Balls!

Sophia:

'Of course! What shall I wear? No, actually, I'll surprise you! ;)'

Dan the stranger!:

'Well I look forward to that surprise! See you in 15 xxx'

Well there goes another 4 minutes!

I put on my knee length rose coloured dress on and apply a small amount of makeup. I put some salt spray in my hair and then get my phone and see a new message.

Dan the stranger!:

'I'm on my way, I'll be there in 5! Can't wait to see you! :) <3'

He's so sweet...

I find my black ankle boots and turn the TV on. I turn over to BBC 1 and watch some documentary about some scientist or something. Usually I'm really into science, but my nerves and excitement are too high to take it in.

The door bell chimes.

My stomach does about 50 flips.

I don't even know why I'm acting like this.. I'm going for a pizza with a new mate..

Get a grip Soph.

I open the door to see his perfect face, he looks flawless. He has his nerd glasses on and he just looks so perfect.

I think I might have a tiny crush on him...

I noticed that his jaw had dropped slightly and then he began to blush.

He lead me down the steps towards his little red car and saw me in.

I watch as he walks around the front of the car towards the drivers side. He doesn't notice me looking so I take the opportunity to admire his features.