Chapter 1 - Drawing.

I was sat on a park bench. I pulled out some paper and a pencil and traced the lines of my suroundings. As I closed my eyes I let my other senses get to work on the piece of paper in my lap. I felt my hand grip the pencil loosely as I drew whatever was swirling in my mind. I could hear the birds quietly conversing amongst themselves, and felt myself sketching their small bodies perched gracefully on branches. I felt myself involving the bench i was sat on, and then my own figure... All of a sudden, I could feel the presence of another body to my left, which shocked me slightly. I opened my eyes to find a tall, good looking guy with an outrageous hair style staring in amazement at the drawing infront of me. He noticed that I was no longer drawing, and that I was staring at his perfectly proportioned face. He looked up at me and then looked away in embarrassment.

"I didn't notice you there" I say with a giggle.

"I didn't think you had, I didn't want to scare you though, but now I look like a creep..." he said with an awkward grin on his face.

I laughed at his expression and looked down at my creation. It wasn't bad if I'm honest.

"You're amazing at drawing by the way" He said quietly pointing at the piece of paper.

"Thanks" I say blushing.

I look down at my blue converse shoes and then towards his identical red pair.

"You like them?" he says admiring his shoes.

"They're pretty damn cool, but not as cool as mine!" I say nudging him.

"Oh yeah?" he says grinning wildly.

"Oh yeah." I say with a smirk before recieving a pair of evils.

There's a short silence before he gains the courage to speak again.

"I didn't catch your name..?" He says quietly.

"Sophia, Sophia Leigh Jones.. I'm distantly part welsh, but I'm almost completely from South London. What about you?"

"Dan. Dan Smith. It's an incredibly exciting name, isnt it just? Wait did you say South London? Same here!"

"Really? It's a small world isn't it?" I say with a chuckle.

"Yeah.. So what do you want to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Wanna play truth or dare?"

"Go on then, just this once!" I say with a wink.

"You first."

"Truth."

"How do you draw so well with your eyes closed?"

"Secret" I say tapping my nose.

"Fair enough. Truth!"

"Why did you sit down next to me?"

"Because you caught my eye"

"Really? Dare"

"Yes. Sing your favourite song!"

"Aw geez.. Forfeit!"

"Plank on my lap" He said grinning wildly.

I'm not complaining. Shutup brain.

I lay myself down on his lap. Keep calm Soph. Keep calm.

"For 15 seconds!" He said tapping small rhythms into my back.

"That wasn't specified! But fine.." I say gently punching his leg.

"Done. Your turn!"

"Okay, truth again."

"Have you ever seen Harry Potter?"

"Of course!"

"Okay truth!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No.. Why?"

"Truth" He said instantly.

"Why did you ask me that?"

"Curiosity"

My insides smiled at that.

"Dare." I say quickly before my brain can do anything stupid and/or embarassing.

"Come around my house tonight at 8, we can get pizza and get to know eachother better" He said covering his mouth instantly.

"Stupid brain!" I said before he could, giggling. "Like a date?" I say smirking wildly. Keep it cool Soph.

"But yes, I accept your invitation stranger!!!" So much for keeping it cool...

"Seriously?" He said taking his hand away from his mouth in shock.

"Yes you wally!"

"I'll pick you up then, where do you live?"

"Down that little lane there, number 6."

"Cool!" He says grinning like a fool.

"Wait," He said, grabbing my arm. "Can I have your number Sophia Leigh?"

"Of course!"

I grabbed my drawing and jotted down the numbers before handing it to Dan.

"Wow, are you serious?!"

I nodded in return before waving him goodbye and walking away through the park.

I could feel his eyes burning into my back. I smiled in victory.