Chapter 9 - Where am I?

Sophia's POV.

I felt a ray of morning sun warm my face as I was woken to a new day. I smiled as I drifted out of dreamland and into reality.

Wait. Where am I? This isn't my room... Why am I here? Have I been taken?

I forced my mind back to the night before. The memories came flooding back. The panicking, the cutting, the fear, the pain, and lastly - Sierra. I smiled because if it weren't for her kindness, I'd probably have woken up from unconsciousness on the cold street a long time ago. I mentally thanked her. I should get out of her way today though. I sighed at the thought of returning to my empty house. I really hated the thought of being without company, incase I did something stupid again.

I was suddenly aware of the growing smell of pancakes seeping through the gaps around the door.

I climbed out of bed and made my way downstairs. I was greeted by a warm smile from Sierra.

"Pancakes?"

"Mmm yes please!"

I scoffed down my pancakes, exchanged numbers with Sierra and left. I whipped out my phone, and hovered my finger over Dan's name. I unwillingly tapped the call button.

*Ring ring... Ring ring...*

"Sophia?" Dan said, worry dripping from his tone.

"Dan.." I realised that I didn't know what I had intended to say.

"Yes?" He had clearly been crying, as his voice cracked.

"I'm so sorry.. Is there any way I can make it up to you? I've been an utter bitch I know, and I'm so so so sorry. I just don't know what came over me. Please forgive me?" I said, my voice now also cracking as I fought back tears.

"It's fine, honestly. Coffee?" He was a saint. He just forgave me, without a second thought. After I'd previously threatened to kill him, waving a knife in front of his beautiful face.

"Yes" I almost whispered, shocked at his reply. "Yes I'd love that"

SIDE NOTE! ;D

Hey guys! So I want to apologise for my CRIMINALLY short chapters, but at least this way you'll get more updates more often. (I don't even know if that's legit but it makes sense in my brain so I'm sticking with it) :D I love you all so much I honestly wasn't expecting this many reads! If you've commented and I haven't replied its because I get an email on my blackberry (doesn't have wattpad and it's really crap and slow) so plz don't shout at meeee! I just haven't got round to it yet! I may be slowing down on the writing front (don't stone me to death please) because I've got some ideas for a new book/story. Ew a fly just landed on my screen and it was massive and I squished it with my hand and it was still half alive so I squished it again and it crunched. Ew ew ew help me. *shivers*

FANKSH FOR READING MY STOWI :D

Raffie!xxxxxxxxxxx<3 !!1!11!!1!1!