Finale!

Mari's POV
Everything is set up into place, we didn't tell Peter about us recording, and uploading it. Plus we have police officers on standby due to the fact that he hurt my baby! Me and Dana decided to walk down the isle together to give Peter the crap he gave to me. I made sure to tell Peter's family what's going on so they could embarass him too, Sohinki made Me feel really nice so I'll be staying at his house after the 'wedding' with Cierra. We have something really special for Lindsay also. Once the music started, and everything was in place Lindsay and Cierra went down first, Cierra went on the left with Lindsay on the right, we had a bucket aligned right above Lindsay's head when she walked in the tripped the white which sent the bucket of cat pee falling on her head. Ian and Anthony gave me and Dana away, Peter's face at the alter went red, when we got to the alter our priest asked "Mariko Takahashi, so you take Peter to be your husband?" "I don't." "Dana McCarthy, do you take Peter to be your husband?" "I don't." "Freeze dirtbag! Your going to jail!" Peter was taken away from by the police whole everyone else clapped.
         Cierra's POV
After we finished clapping we went to the reception, then Brandon and Lindsay came up to me. "Cierra, I'm sorry for losing your trust. Take me back?" Brandon took my hand which gave me butterflies. "Y-yeah sure." then Lindsay came up to me. "Look here Cierra I will get you back for this if it's the last thing I do." "Lindsay, you smell like cat pee, leave my mother's wedding please." She stormed off into the crowd but the crowd dispersed when they smelled her, "Wanna dance?" "Sure!"

Omigosh omigosh omigosh I DID IT OMIGISH I DODHEJFKDKSJEJHSB THANK YOU FOR READING! Omg omg omg omigosh. My new book called:The ballerinas daughter will be a continuation of this one OH ma LAWD I did it! Thank you guys for liking my sucky writing omg I'm crying