Chapter Ten!

Mari's POV
Yesterday, Cierra wanted me, Ian, and Anthony to drop her off at school today, so we did. When we walked into her classroom we got gasps everywhere! I felt loved.
         Cierra's POV
When we walked into the classroom, Lindsay and her 'friends' ran up to us. "OMG! Girls look! It's our best friend Kylie!" Lindsay yelled nasaly "Uhm, my name is Cierra, and you pretty much gave me the impression that we'd never be friends Lindsay. Do you want to explain that to my family?" I smirked, "I- um, THAT'S NOT THE REAL SMOSH! They- um... That's not them! I know Smosh! And that's not my boyfriend Anthony!"
            Anthony's POV
"We are the real Smosh. And Anthony is definetly NOT your boyfriend he's dating Miel. Plus, Cierra you HAVE to stop talking to Lasercorn. You're scaring us." Ian standing up for her made her feel all warm inside.

          {MAGICAL TIME SKIP}
               Cierra's POV
After Mari, Ian, and Anthony left Brandon came up to me. "Um... Cierra? I'm heading to the movies later and I was wondering if you wanted to come." When he said that, my face turned Miraculous Ladybug red. "Y-yeah." I studdered out. Then the unspeakable happended... He kissed me on the cheek! I had to bite my lip to keep from squealing. The rest of the day I couldn't stop smiling.