Chapter Five!

Mari's POV
I wonder why Peter wanted me out of Cierra's room so badly... It's really weird. Well I decided to get to know mama's baby so I invited her to the Smosh to record with me: "Cierra? Want to come to the office and record with us? The guys love you!" "Uh... Sure!" We got into the car and horribly sang songs until we pulled up at the Smosh building. We got out laughing until our side's hurt all the way up the elevators. Once we made it into the Smosh Games room.
Third Person POV
"Mari! You're late! Where have you been!?" Ian yelled fatherly. "Ian, relax I was only fifteen seconds late." They then shot a a lunchtime with Smosh Games, and then Peter called Mari "Hey, uh... Mari! How about I take the kid out to get to know her a little?" Mari quickly agreed and told Cierra who got pale in the face. "Peaches you okay? You seem sick, oh my lord! You're burning up! Let's go home." A wave of relief went over Cierra as she went home with Mari. Peter was at home watching TV "Pete honey, you can't take her out today, she's sick and burning up." Mari said in a motherly tone. Peter stood up and walked into the kids room. "You think faking sick is going keep you from me? You just put yourself in a trap. Mari has work tomorrow and that leaves YOU and ME." Peter said before leaving with a smirk on his face leaving Cierra shaken. What am I going to do? She thought.