Chapter Eleven!

Cierra's POV
After listening to Mari squealing about the movie for an hour she helped me pick out an outfit:

Pretty soon Mari dropped me off at the movies and have me a small packet, "Always use protection!" Once I realized it was a condom, I got a tap on the shoulder

Pretty soon Mari dropped me off at the movies and have me a small packet, "Always use protection!" Once I realized it was a condom, I got a tap on the shoulder. I quickly put it in my purse and turned around to see Brandon standing with a REALLY cute smile on his face. "You Ready to see the movie?" "Y-Yeah..."
         Third Person POV
As they we're about to walk into the movie theater Brandon grabbed her hand which made her squeal a little inside. "W-what movie are we seeing?" She
mustered while they were in line for popcorn. "Uhh... Suicide Squad since you're kinda dressed like the original Harley Quinn." He said while taking his money out, as they were walking into the movie theater he grabbed her hand once again which made Cierra go red in the face. Once in the movie theater this happened: "Cierra, I wanted to say I REALLY like your outfit, I'm just a Harley Quinn fanboy Brandon started. Then the movie started, Brandon pretended to yawn and put his arm around her as she snuggled up next to him.
        {MAGICAL TIME SKIP}
        Cierra's POV
Once we left the movie, we headed out to the ice cream shop down the street. Which then he still held my hand and I went red in the face, Then Lindsay happened. "Brandon! Blink twice if this piece of crap is kidnapping you!" She said with her Chloe Bouisgoui looking behind. Brandon turned to me and... "We should go, I don't like her picking on you." He grabbed my hand and left and went to the park, and about an hour of goofing around at the park he let me ride on his back the entire way home. Once in my front porch, something AMAZING happened! "Cierra, I had a lot of fun. We should do this again sometime." Brandon said leaning in, closing the space between us. The kiss seemed like it was gonna last forever, then before he left he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left me and my lips swollen. I had a very sleepless night after that.