Chapter Three!

Mari's POV
I anticipated walking into our apartment, as soon as I opened the door I saw streamers, heard part music, and saw them entire Smosh Squad tell "SURPRISE!" and then I saw Peter walk in with something held behind his back and dropped to one knee. "Mari Takahashi, I have loved you since the day I met you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Mari... Will you Marry me?" I burst out crying and jumped into his arms and hugged him with all of the strength that I had. Moments after that I heard applause and tells from the Smosh gang. Peter pulled away and handed me the ring, IT WAS HUGE! The diamond was at least 10,000 dollars! This was the happiest moment of my life. Over Ian's head I saw Cierra jumping up and down with a sad smile on her face like something was wrong... Hmmmm I'll talk to her after the party.
Cierra's POV
I knew it! Peter was one of my abusers! And now I'm gonna have to li- WAIT! Mari is gonna bring me back into the orphanage! I'll just wait until the month is over and go back home with my friends. I noticed Mari looking at me so I had to act like I was happy. Peter then pulled me into the hallway, "Hey kid, tell Mari about our fun little past and you're dead and I can make it look like an accident kid, so don't ruin this for me." He left me shaken in the hallway... I don't want him to hurt Mari... Maybe I'll keep it a secret...