Chapter Nine!

Cierra's POV
I decided not to to have tell Mari about what happened today, and to get that guys number tomorrow, Mari was still planning her wedding with that Jerk when I got home, so I snuck upstairs and started on my homework, I could barely think due to the fact Brandon was still in my head. But Lindsay ruined it. Maybe Brandon is single... Maybe we can go to a dance together, unless she ruins it. Pulled out of my thoughts by Mari. "Hey Cierra, how was school? Did you make a boyfriend yet? If you did he cou-" "Noo I'm still single, but there's a boy I have my eye on though."
           Third Person POV
Mari lit up when Cierra said that. "Ooooooh what's he look like!? Is he a nerd? A jock? A rebel!? Is he cute!? You-" "Mari, it's not that big of a deal. He's just a crush." Cierra tried to wiggle her way out of the conversation but Mari wouldn't budge. "He has Brown hair and Brown eyes. He was really nice to me when... Nevermind." She started, "Peaches? You ok? Did something happen?" Mari asked concerned. "Well, this girl was being kinda... Rude to me an-" Mari cut her off by hugging her, Peter was in the glaring at the both of them. " Do you want me to kill her?" "Mari no, just drop me off at school in the morning with Ian and Anthony." She said with a smirk on her face. She then laughed maniacally, "You HAVE to stop hanging out with Lasercorn." Mari giggled. Then Peter came in, "Mari, can I talk to the kid?" He said all innocently. "Sure!" "Kid, if you touch MY Lindsay, I will stick my cataclysm up your butt." Peter left with a smirk on he is face and Cierra once again shaken.