Chapter Four

Third Person POV
The very happy Mari was smiling through the entire party until it came to the end, Now's my chance! Mari thought. She walked into Cierra's room she saw Cierra sitting on her bed watching TV Mari couldn't see the scars on her legs do to the fact that she was wearing pants. Mari walked in and snuggled in the bed next to her. "Peaches, you looked sad during the party. You alright?" Mari was unaware that Peter was in the doorway with a very sharp knife in his hand. "Oh, ummm Peaches?" Cierra asked clearly dodging the question. "Peaches,why are you dodging my questions? Tell me what's wrong." Mari said a bit more firmer. "I-I was sad from crying because when he proposed it was really cute!" Cierra said trying to be as convincing as she could. "Child, you can't hide anything from yo mama, I can read minds." Mari said waving her hands in her face all magic like. Mari then left and Peter came in and tackled Cierra and covers her mouth to keep her from screaming. "Okay kid, I'm gonna need you to keep quiet until Mari and me get married and have our REAL child and get rid of YOU." Peter pulled up her pant leg and cut a long line of blood on her leg and leaving her with tears streaming down her face, once Mari walked by her room with popcorn and noticed her crying and dropped the popcorn bowl and ran towards her. "Peaches! What's wrong!?" "I- um..." Peter walked in with a fake worried face on. "Mari, she's almost a teenager, she goes through tough patches throughout life." Peter pulled Mari into the living room and picked up the popcorn while shooting daggers at Cierra. What am I going to do?...