Chapter Seventeen!

Mari's POV
Just thinking that Peter did those things makes me tear up. But, since the wedding is in two weeks we have some Twix up our sleeve. We made sure to record the wedding so that the entire world knows that Peter's a jerk! After yesterday I saw a woman named Dana in his contact list while I was 'calling my mother' she said that Peter was her boyfriend so I told her what was going on and we made a plan with her and the Smosh Family to bust Peter. Theeen she said Peter had a daughter named Lindsay which he didnt tell me about so this is gonna be a good video...
             Cierra's POV
Now that Peter is gonna get what he deserves I just can't stop smiling. "What are you all happy for? Get that damned smile off your face before I slap you." I still say there and smiled because I didn't care, Peter slapped me but Mari was in the doorway. She winked at me and left, I still had my smile that he couldn't rub off. He slapped me and slapped me until I was crying but still smiling. "At my wedding you will die." he slapped me once again then left. Courtney and Olivia took me to get my flower girl dress.

My face still hurt from when he slapped me, but it'll all be worth it

My face still hurt from when he slapped me, but it'll all be worth it. Then Lindsay came into my room. "Hi new step sissy! Where am I gonna put my stuff?" "Stuff?" "I'm gonna move in after the wedding! Duh! Plus, I wanna turn over a new leaf between us. I was being Chloe Bouisgoui and I'm sorry." I didn't fully believe her but went along with it. She put her stuff down and invited me to the mall so that she and her friends could apologize more.
           Third Person POV
Once they got to the Mall, Lindsay let Cierra go first, Cierra walked in normally but when Lindsay walked in a huge bucket of slime fell onto her fake hair. "What!? This was meant for you!" Everyone at the mall laughed and took pictures of her which made her mad. She stormed into the girls bathroom. Cierra followed her into the bathroom, "Lindsay, you okay?" "Why do you care!? You probably hate me!" "You're right I do. See ya at home!" Pretty soon the wedding day came...