Chapter Fifteen!

Cierra's POV
Having a boyfriend is niiice he's so sweet to me and I can't even handle it! I get butterflies just from talking to him even though we're dating. Omigosh here he comes now omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh. "Hi Cierra! I wanna talk to you about something, something important too... Cierra w-we can't be together anymore... I just don't lo-" I cut him off by punching him in the eye leaving a black eye. "THEN WHY DID EVER ASK ME OUT THEN!?" I couldn't hold back tears anymore, "I-I'm sorry C but I just don't like you anymore." His words made my legs go out and I collapsed not hearing anything. All I saw was Brandon screaming something that I couldn't hear... Then I saw Mari... Mari had tears streaming down her face and her phone in her ear. Then everything went dark. Then I saw a vision... Mari was crying as a grave was being lowered into the ground the rest of the Smosh Family was there too the grave said: Here lies Cierra Takahashi, Always loved. 2002-2016. I woke up in a hospital bed with tears streaming down my face as I saw Mari look up from her phone and she jumped up and ran to the bed with big puffy eyes "Oh my gosh you're awake! I was worried what happened!?" She had no idea what happened so I explained it. Mari was in tears after I finished, "Oh my lord, can I kill Brandon? He seemed like such a nice guy too! But I'm just glad you're okay! The rest of the Smosh Family is here too so let me get the wheelchair." Mari left out of the room the Brandon walked in, I turned away. "Cierra, I'm sorry. This guy was gonna me a lot of money if I broke your heart and I couldn't pass that up. But I really do like you will you forgive me?" SERIOUSLY? "Brandon... YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU APOLOGIZE THAT I'M GONNA TAKE YOU BACK!? DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I had started crying again, he dropped something down next to me and left. "I'm sorry." I turned around and saw choclates and a bouquet or black roses next to me. I don't love him... I don't love him... I... Don't love him... I do... No! I will never ever date him! Well... No! Not ever!