Chapter Thirteen!

Lindsay's POV
As I made my way towards Brandon, I heard a door open and a goodbye. I turned and saw Cierra walking over to him with a smile on her face, I ran up and pushed her in the ground so that I can talk to him first BUT her first!
      Cierra's POV

Lindsay pushed me on the ground to get to my... Boyfriend? Hmmm I never found out if Brandon liked me, are we dating? Or are we friends with benefits. Welp, he kissed me twice so that's good enough for me. Brandon held his hand out to me and I grabbed it, he turned around to Lindsay and THIS happened "Lindsay! Why won't you leave her alone! Oh yeah, you're just jealous!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the farther up the street. I was too afraid to say anything because I had never seen him so mad... It was kinda hot... But I got pulled out of my thoughts by Brandon. "Hey... I didn't mean to yell like that, I... I just don't like her yelling at at you."
        Brandon's POV
When we got to school, I got a call from Peter....

Tee hee! How do you guys like the story so far? Author Kia has some Twix up my sleeve ;) *grabs Unicorn* ON WORDS AYOSHIMAAA!
P.S the first person gets that refrence gets a permanent character in the story!