Chapter One!

Cierra's POV
"Get up you brats! Time for adoption!" Mrs. Jenkins yelled. I groan and trudge to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth then put on my dirty clothes and head downstairs where Mrs. Jenkins slapped me leaving a big red mark.

Mari's POV
"Hi! I'm Mari, Mari Takahashi." She smiled and said in an Angelic voice: "I-I'm Cierra, Cierra Mist."

"Cierra? Would you like to come home with me?" Her face lit up "Yes! Yes Of course! I'll go pack my- Oh, I'm sorry for yelling.... I'll go pack my things." She slowly went up to her room...
Cierra's POV
I can't believe she said yes! I frantically grabbed all of my stuff (Which isn't alot) "Wait... What if she brings me back... She's definetly gonna bring me back. Why do I even get excited? She's gonna bring me back and say it was her fault like the rest of them." I started to sob, soon my sob's were heard downstairs and I heard footsteps frantically coming upstairs.
Third person POV
Mari Soon heard sobs coming from upstairs, she made her way up the stairs towards the noise... She opened the the door to see poor Cierra sitting on her bed crying. "C-Cierra? Are you-" "You're going to be just like the rest! You're going to bring me back after the month is over with!" Cierra said between sobs. "Honey, No. What did they do to you?" "T-they hurt me, and abused me and the rest of the people here." Mari comforted her and cried a little Too due to her past experiences. "Ready to go home?" Mari asked smiling, with red, puffy eyes. "Definetly!"
Cierra's POV
I can't believe she adopted me! Wait! What if she brings me back! Oh she'll definetly bring me back! I'll just not get attached... That'll be hard. Ugh! Why does she have to be so nice! Ugh!
Mari's POV
Once we got into the car she seemed to be spaced out... Like she's thinking really really hard. "Uh... Cierra... So you like video games?" Her face instantly lit up. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I love videogames! Especially... Sorry again for yelling." She seemed upset... Hmmm... Why does she keep apologizing? Pretty soon we pulled up at the Smosh building. "Wh-what's this place?" She asked very very confused. "This is my job, we play videogames and do punishments for money."
Third Person POV
"Wh- Oh ok that's cool." She said leaning her seat back and crossing her like she was tough. "C'mon let's go inside and meet the gang." Once they made it inside the building, they went up a bazillion flights of stairs until they made it into a room that said 'Smosh Games' Once they both entered the room, their ears were filled with screaming and adorable laughs. "Ian! Why'd you kill me!? We are on the same team!" "They're in the middle of recording, just wait around a bit." Mari whispered. "Sure."
Cierra's POV
Once all those guys finished yelling at each other they made their way over to Mari and me. "Hey Mari." a tall guy with long Brown hair said something first. The other three guys wouldn't stop staring at me Like they were trying to comprehend something. Did I use that right? " Who's the kid?" Another guy with a bowl haircut said. "Oh, uh... This is my adopted daughter." Next thing I saw was about five other people's lit up with joy "What!?" The first few guys said. "Yay! You did it!" "Congrats Mari!"
Mari's POV
I'm really happy the Smosh gang was happy about me adopting her. Ian, Joven, Flitz, and Wes looked really surprised "YOU GUYS KNEW ABOUT THIS!?" Joven yelled "Hash tag Jovenrage" Ian said playful. I noticed Cierra looked terrified "Guys, Guys, shouldn't you at least be talking to the kid?" I said with my hants on my hips. "Oh yeah!" Joven yelled "Hi I'm Anthony and I'm Smosh!" "Hi! I'm Ian and I'm a Smosh too!" That made her laugh briefly than she quickly covered it up. "Hi I'm Joven and I'm-" "The bronze player of the group!" Sohinki chimed in, cutting Jovie off. "I'm Sohinki I'm-" "The try hard!" Joven chimed in smirking.
Cierra's POV
An Asian girl stepped up to me. "Hi! I'm Olivia! I'm apart of the Smosh squad. You know you're lucky to be adopted by THE Atomic Mari! Lots of Smosh fans would kill for your spot." "Olivia! Don't threaten the poor girl! Hi, I'm Courtney, Me and Olivia are a part of the Smosh squad along with Keith, Noah, and Shayne." Soon a guy with orange hair walked up to me. "I'm Lasercorn, I'm the best player of this group! The rest of these guys are horrible at video games." "I like videogames too. Especially Halo and Grand Theft Auto!" Pretty soon a tall dark skinned man walked over. "Hi, I'm Flitz and I'm the best dancer here!" After that, the Anthony asked me this: "You wanna be in a GameBang?" "What's a GameBang?" I asked, which earned a gasps from all of the other Smosh members including Mom- I mean Mari. "WHAT!? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A GAMEBANG IS!? OH SWEET SWEET CHILD YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN!" Ian yelled stroking my head and holding me in an embrace. "You are DEFINETLY gonna be in this one! We have to showcase you! Just wait until the camera crew get here." Once the camera crew for here, all of the Smosh Games crew say into their usual spots and I stood behind Mari's chair and waited for the camera guys cue to start talking "GAMEBANG!" Joven started talking, "Hey guys welcome back to GameBang and today we have a VERY special guest!" Joven pointed to me and Mari, "This MY new adopted daughter Cierra!"