Chapter Seven!

Third Person POV

"The wedding is in a couple of month's, so what do you want the theme to be?" Olivia asked Mari. "VIDEOGAMES!" Mari yelled getting squirted in the face by a watergun, "Ugh! No! Mari, you want a Winter wedding, with an ice sculpture of you and Peter." Courtney said irrated. "Oh! Cierra you start middle school tomorrow." Mari blurted "I've never been to school though." Cierra pouted. " There's always a first!" Olivia yelled very perky. Which made Cierra groan. Pretty soon school had to start Mari had planned to get Cierra's stuff from the start. Mari let Cierra ride the bus to school since Mari had to be at the office early.
Cierra's POV
Pretty soon I made it into the school, and went to the office. "Excuse me? I'm new and I need my schedule." a pretty lady behind the desk looked up and smiled, "Oh Hi! You must be Cierra Takahashi! I'm Mrs. Duncan, the guidance councler. Of you need anything just come talk to me." She handed me my schedule and I headed to my first class was Mrs. Davis, I headed towards the room.
Third Person POV
"Hello class! Today we have a brand new student, Ms. Cierra Takahashi. You can have a seat next to Lindsay." She pointed to a girl with REALLY blonde hair and a hot pink outfit. "Okay class, we are gonna do something a little juvenile, I want you to draw your family. Even the people you see a lot." Cierra started right away, drawing Mari, Peter, Ian, Sohinki, Joven, Flitz, And Anthony....
CLIFF HANGER
Do you guys think She should have a love interest? cuz I already have a name.