Chapter Two!

Third Person POV

Mari paused as the rest of the Smosh Games yelled and congratulated her. "She's gonna be in this Game Bang. So this Game Bang is going to be-" "MARIO CART TEN!" Anthony yelled excited, "Hey! You cut me off! As I was saying before I was RUDELY interuppted... We are playing Mario cart ten! And what is the punishment Lasercorn?" "The punishment is... The losers have to do REAL Mario Cart levels! As the winners try to make them fail!"
Cierra's POV
Pretty soon we started playing the game. Joven, Sohinki, and Anthony lost so Anthony had to carry me, Mari, Lasercorn, and Ian. Joven had thrown up while carrying Ian because Ian farted being on back. "Oh man up Joven! It's nothing compared to your farts!" Pretty soon after the Game Bang, I had to go home with Mari, she explained to me that I had a Dad named Peter and the first thing I thought of was Peter Griffin. I think Mari's ways were running off on me. This is gonna be really hard on me when she takes me back.
Mari's POV
Having a daughter is the best! I told Peter about adopting a kid but he didn't really like the idea, but he'll come around! Once we pulled up at me and Peter's apartment and I noticed she was asleep, so I shook her and woke her up. Pretty soon I got a text from Peter: "Hey, babe... I have something really important to ask you when you get home." This made me scared do to the fact things have been rocky, I started to tear up as I got Cierra's bags out of the car. Once we got into the house... My eyes went wide...
DON'T STOP BELIEVING!! HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEELIIIN