Chapter Eight!

Third Person POV

Once the entire class finished drawing their families for art class this happened: Lindsay had a disgusted look on her face, "You really think Smosh Games is your family? They'd probably hate a retard like you, plus just because you have the same last name as Mari doesn't mean anything." After giggles from Lindsay's 'Friends' Cierra had to strain herself from crying right there on the spot. "Aww guys look! The little baby is crying!" Lindsay kept passing her mean notes for the rest of the class and poking her. After the class let out a VERY handsome not came up to her. "Hey... Sorry about Lindsay, she's like that to all of the new kids. I'm Brandon." he reached his hand out to her with a smile on his face. His smile made Cierra go red in the face. "BRAAAAANDOON!" an annoying scream was yelled from down the hall. "WHY are you talking to this baby!? Let her go be a crybaby with her family that hates her!" Lindsay tried to pull Brandon away from her but he resisted. "Hey, so you want to hang out later? Like... Just you and me?" Cierra's heart fluttered and face go red. "And before you go... My name is Cierra." She had to strain herself from squealing right then and there. But she was out of her daze when the bell rung, "See you tomorrow!" Brandon yelled running off. All she could think about was him.

This is how Brandon looks in my mind! Byeeee