Chapter Twelve!

Cierra's POV
I've been dreading going to school tomorrow because of what happened yesterday, it was a good kiss... But I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me though, He's probably dating Lindsay and is doing her dirty work to make me fall in love with him so that he can break my heart... Just thinking about it made me tear up, Then came crying, then Brandon walked in, *just great* "Hey Cierra, how abou- Are you ok!?"
         Third Person POV
Brandon ran up to her and hugged her but she pushed him away. "Y-you don't love me, you're just one of Lindsay's minions! You don't care about-" Brandon cut her off with a kiss, She slowly eased into it and put her arms around his neck. After about ten minutes of that, he pulled away: "Don't ever think for a second that I don't care about you. I always will," he stood up and pulled her up with him, "Now M'lady, you have to get dressed so that I can walk you to school." He kissed her on the cheek and left her shaken once again. (But it's the good kind!) Lindsay on the other hand was watching through the window because she saw Brandon go into Cierra's house.
         Lindsay's POV
When I saw Brandon kiss Cierra I was fuming, what does she have that I don't!? I don't even have a crush on Brandon, I just need her to be heartbroken. Now it's my life goal to see her crumble, I followed Brandon to the front of her house,Time to make my move...