1. Social Experiment

"Everyone introduce themselves. This is a social experiment, so you need to be...social." The strange voice fills the room.

The 14 players stand in a giant cube box with each wall having the scenery that we are on an island. On three walls lays four podiums with a screen on them with their names and on the fourth wall is two comfortable blue chairs. In the middle in another podium with a bucket on top.

Twelve randomly stand in front of a podium while the last two were stuck sitting on the red and blue comfortable chairs. The players all vary in age, height, and upbringings.

"I'll go first." Says the slim figured woman on the first podium. She has on a charcoal blazer with a matching bottom. He skin is the color of coffee and her hair is shaved on the sides and curly on the top. She looks intimidating and strong.

"My name is Trisha. I'm forty-seven years old. I am a neurosurgeon and I am a mom of two. I was told to come here by my boss for a raise and now I'm not sure what I'm here for."

The person next to her starts to speak. A young boy. Can barley see over the podium in front of him. He's no taller than five feet tall with big bright eyes the hue of envy with goldfish flakes. He has a mop of curly dirty brown hair on his head. He is wearing a charcoal shirt with a faded picture of an atom on it and basic blue jeans.

"Hi. I'm Darwin Hunt. I'm twelve years old." He shakes his curly head out of his eyes. "I like science and Statistics. Uhh...and I can play the violin. I don't know how I got here. All I remember is waking up in a corner."

"Hello I'm Hayden Chenglei and to my left is my wonderful wife of forty-two years. We are both sixty-seven years old. I'm from the Asia and she is from Georgia. My mind might not be all there but I do know The last thing I can remember is that we were on vacation.

"No. I want to know why I'm here. I'm the speaking." Says the pale middle aged lady woman with short brown hair and glasses.

"I'm Wade and that's all I'm saying until I get more information." Says the tall slender boy with luscious jet black hair and a tattoo on his bicep of Dana Scully. He is over six feet tall and he looks over the woman and child next to him. Eyes are so dark that they are almost black.

Another child is next. He has a dark khaki skin and short thick curly hair. He has a dirty cut up white tee shirt and basketball shorts. He's covered in orange hair and looks out of place.
"Um...I'm Kane. I'm fourteen years old. I like violins and old stuff. Like films, clothes, and language. I'm really confused to why I am here. How do I get home?"

The girl and boy next to him start to silently freak out. They are both trembling and mumbling inaudibly.

"I'll go then. My name is Elijah Benson and I am here with my eighteen-year-old daughter Isabella." They look almost identical. Same olive skin. Same amber eyes and hair. "I am forty years old and I have been in the military on and off for over ten years. This is actually a reunion for me and her. I haven't seen her in 2 years in person.

"I guess I'm next. I'm Charlotte Dean. I'm eighteen years old. I love to play sports and I'm just like everyone else here. Dazed and confused."

She stays calm unlike most of the other people. She whips her red hair around her head to get a clearer sight of her emerald eyes.

The Latin man who has a tattoo covering his whole body stands up from the chair. He has on a grey tank top and beige almost pajamas pants. 

Wassup, I'm William Sanchez. You can call me Will. I'm thirty-two years ago. I'm from California. And....I have a daughter back at home.

The last person stands up. A tall young girl with short blue undercut hairstyle and a masculine face.

"I'm Tatum Mellings. I'm 15 years old. I am a girl if you all are wondering. I like to dance, sing, and act. And I have no family so I have to raise myself."

As soon as she is done speaking a hologram appears in the middle above the bucket podium. It shows a man with gelled back black hair with a matching suit. He is rotating slowly so everyone gets to see how he looks.

"Hello, I'm Swift Prober and I will be your host. You all may be wondering why you are here. You will all be a part of my game. Only one can win and you all will be responsible for choosing who wins. This is how the game works. Inside this bucket lays fourteen mini cubes. twelve of which are blue which is a sign of safety. Two cubes will be red which means you are up for elimination. The two people will sit in the chairs while the rest will vote on which deserves to die. Yes, I said die. The person with the most votes will be eliminated. This will go on until there is one person left. Good luck everyone. This social experiment will show everyone's true colors." Hologram disappears.

"So this is what I'm here for. Greeeaat." Sarcastically says the angry pale woman.  "Nice joke. How do I get out? I don't see a door."

"This isn't a game...Mary." Says Wade looking at her screen. "Everyone needs to stay calm and listen to me."

"Only one person is leaving here. If you don't stay calm, you will be the person eliminated. You need to play. This is survival of the fittest."

"How do you know all of this?" Questions Charlotte.

"I played this before. I know how all this works.

The two from earlier, Jason and Ophelia, had begun to freak out even more.

"I'm already dead! I'm already dead! I died three times today! Stop this!" Yells Ophelia.

Elijah and Isabelle and crying and hugging each other.

William , Mary, and Darwin all bang of the fake scenery background. It's just thick screens with an ocean background.

"Stay calm and listen to me!" Wade demands

"What do you mean stay calm. Only one people will live. There are twelve-year-olds and parents here. We aren't going to stay calm!" Says Elijah.

He starts to bang on the walls and yells until the wristband starts to beep. Everyone paused and look at the mysterious wristband. In the quiet room, the wristband starts to zap everyone in the room.

"SHUT UP AND STAY CALM!" Wade tries to say while getting shocked.

They all accepted death. It's over...game over.

_______________________

There will be a chart with how everyone voted after every chapter is published.

Tell me what you think of the beginning. It's just a simple introduction of the characters. Who's your favorite? Who do you want to hear more about? Who do you think will be out first."

Don't forget to vote and share.

(I've gave the readers the opportunity to create their characters. Here are their urls.)
Characters might get tweaked just a little.*

@aj_lukas a as Darwin Hunt

@CattyRose10 as Hayden Chenglei

@underugswept as Wade Jensen and Tatum Mellings

@coolandlazy as Kane

@CheetoMama, @PrincessValkyrie, and @zoefairie as Ophelia, Bethany James, and Mischa Faulkerson (love this crazy character)

@XxAlways_DreamingxX as Isabella

@KittyCatPants as Charlotte "Charlie" Dean

@JasonSkyfall6 as Jason Plutt

If you want to co write, message me